DevTracker

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Hehe, that's what it's for - feel free to use it however you like :)
The arm is still just rough idea and I tried to give it a visual for better understanding

As far as the feedback so far, I'd say I agree with @Astro that the auger should be longer - though I had the idea that it could be an addition to the event where if you drill deep enough you'd need to install an extension or something of the sorts.
I'm not exactly sure yet on how the resources would get from the sorter to the resource collector - perhaps something as simple as an exhaust that just lobs everything into the ball thingy :D

Anyways I'll see if I can't wrangle up a concept for the other arm at some point, though the only ideas I have so far is a mountable weaponry platform (like a turret-shoulder) or something similar or perhaps a secondary drill or a deployable additional support or perhaps a modular setup consisting of all of the above where you can switch between different attachments, giving you different results (for example, double drill for extra resources, but attracts more enemies or a turret that adds defence but slows drilling)

EDIT: Drill types switchable, based on what you want to get, maybe?
Thank you very much. Badge is incoming :)

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
The ore get stored in a floating magnetic basket that is made up of the re-entry shell that it lands in. Hovers along behind it. Resources are not stored in THMPR.