What would be your go-to build and why?

Jul 26, 2016
YOU HAS NO DESIRE? GROW SOME F*CKING BALLZ TO PRODUCE TESTOSTERON. AND TELL US HOW YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLAY. AND NOT. WHAT THE F*CKING GAME (<- bad joke, Ember ain't a f*cking game) TELLS YOU.
hmm....

then I'll play as a spewing sewage pipe.
I'll spew damage in a horrendous mess across the battlefield.

Caconym

Firstclaimer
Nov 2, 2016
Jack of all trades based on mobility. Probably a DMR-like gun as the main weapon, with a high-DPS secondary in case things get a little too close, with a knife or something as a last resort. Maybe engineer focus for versatility. Dropping turrets while running around shooting stuff sounds fun.

Aug 14, 2016
Since there'll be vehicles, I want an armored APC so I can drive around like Drebin and not actually fight myself, just radar tag the enemies and pass out soda xD
Remember the early days of FireFall when we use to be able to kill enemies by ramming into or running them over on our LGVs if we had enough speed? This was also back in the days when had the LGV demolition derbies; players crashing into each other until their bikes blow up and last person standing is the winner.

I always wanted to have weapons on vehicles, I don't just mean guns and missile launchers but things like spikes and blades. I always wanted to put like a large javelin on my bike and go jousting ramming into enemies with it. And for fun in derbies use the javelin to throw people off their bikes when crash into them. lol

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
Remember the early days of FireFall when we use to be able to kill enemies by ramming into or running them over on our LGVs if we had enough speed? This was also back in the days when had the LGV demolition derbies; players crashing into each other until their bikes blow up and last person standing is the winner.

I always wanted to have weapons on vehicles, I don't just mean guns and missile launchers but things like spikes and blades. I always wanted to put like a large javelin on my bike and go jousting ramming into enemies with it. And for fun in derbies use the javelin to throw people off their bikes when crash into them. lol
THAT SH*T REMINDS ME OF THAT CRAZY HOVERTHING FROM UNREAL TOURNAMENT. WHERE YOU FLIP OUT THOSE F*CKING BLADES FROM THE SIDE. AND CHOP POOR LOSERS LEGS.