The last movie you watched...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Terraformer
Jul 26, 2016
Brasov
np you have any suggestions too old or new shows?
I haven't watched to many since i got more into tv series. First re-watched well known titles like Firefly, Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica, etc. Only after got into less known and recent ones.
Sci-fi i liked:
- The Expanse
- Killjoys
(thanks for mentioning it)
- Dark Matter
- Other Space
(stupid sci-fi comedy, but i did enjoy it)
- Colony (not really liked, but the ending of first season opened up some nice possibilities for the second season)

Other i liked:
- Vikings
- The Musketeers
- Mr. Robot
(i'm already weird and antisocial, i feel even weirder after an episode of this lol)
- Luke Cage (found it this Saturday and finished it Sunday lol - was tired this weekend after night shift and didn't do much gaming)
- Containment (Watched half of first season - postponed watching and forgot about it. Need to finish it)
- Spartacus - Watched first season, was alright, then when i got to the second one it just looked like a bunch of leftover shots put together, skipped to 3rd and was a completely different cast. Don't know what the story is but i didn't feel like watching further then the first season.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I haven't watched to many since i got more into tv series. First re-watched well known titles like Firefly, Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica, etc. Only after got into less known and recent ones.
Sci-fi i liked:
- The Expanse
- Killjoys
(thanks for mentioning it)
- Dark Matter
- Other Space
(stupid sci-fi comedy, but i did enjoy it)
- Colony (not really liked, but the ending of first season opened up some nice possibilities for the second season)

Other i liked:
- Vikings
- The Musketeers
- Mr. Robot
(i'm already weird and antisocial, i feel even weirder after an episode of this lol)
- Luke Cage (found it this Saturday and finished it Sunday lol - was tired this weekend after night shift and didn't do much gaming)
- Containment (Watched half of first season - postponed watching and forgot about it. Need to finish it)
- Spartacus - Watched first season, was alright, then when i got to the second one it just looked like a bunch of leftover shots put together, skipped to 3rd and was a completely different cast. Don't know what the story is but i didn't feel like watching further then the first season.
thanks i will check those out when i get the time especially luke cage

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
Watched Captain Fantastic last night. Viggo plays the father really well. Saw it on Kodi and watched it though I had never heard of it. Glad I did. The young cast did really well. Surprised I had never heard of it before despite it being so well done.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
I have a lot of beef with the Fast and Furious franchise. That franchise went from good to downright retarded.
You guys want an example? OK, how about how Hobbs smashed his cast ( as his arm was broken ) and went out to help Dom and the others? How about how Vin diesel made a goddamn street crumble just by stomping on it? Well , it might be unstable but there was no way knowing , is there? Oh , I could go on , but i won't. End of rant.

Jul 26, 2016
Australia
Is there a word to describe a person who love to watch movies?? (I read books too but not as fast as I watch movies :rolleyes:)
Cinephilia, Despair.

I liked how Riddick went from being good to simply awesome, also liked the short anime. Movies, especially equals try too hard, it's a balance to find hard to get, some get horribly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.