The last movie you watched...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Verterdegete, Aug 1, 2016.

1. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Emberite

I watched this a long time ago. I forgot the title. It took me fifteen years to find this again.

A WTF composed to film.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    Pandagnome likes this.
  2. Drakin5

Drakin5 Active Member

3. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member

This is a fantastic wtf composed film thanks for sharing :D
    was pingu inspired by this film or the other way round?
    [​IMG]

4. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Emberite

Stop motion tends to have a long history of WTF. Mainly because people that tend to use it seems to have their heads full of philosophy and sociology. But that's not always the case.

for example: https://pesfilm.com/
    A commercial for an entire company.

Pandagnome and NanoTechnician like this.
  5. NanoTechnician

NanoTechnician Emberite - T.H.M.P.R.

Closest thing to being a recent movie I've recently seen / but it's game as well....

SunderPlunder and SomeUnregPunk like this.
  6. SunderPlunder

SunderPlunder Well-Known Member

7. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Emberite

music video ,movie, what's the diff?

NanoTechnician and Pandagnome like this.
  8. Despair

Despair Death Reaper - Frame Founder

Watched Bleach Movie...the one with the Ice Dragon Sword Clone guy...it sucked somehow...anime movies always disappoint me :(

9. SunderPlunder

The Girl With All The Gifts.......a zombie movie made in England . The ending is kinda sad yet hopeful at the same time , depends on how you look at it.

10. Wyntyr

Wyntyr Well-Known Member

11. Pandagnome

but whose shield is better captain america or wonder woman's hmm?

Also equalizer and john wick both cool if they worked together :cool::eek::p:cool:

Wyntyr likes this.
  12. SunderPlunder

No idea about who's shield would be better. Cap's shield has more lore behind it , as for WW's , we can assume its made of magic and stuff lol.

13. Pandagnome

Magic and stuff if this so called stuff if it had more power than lore it might have the edge however xena warrior princess needs no shield she can lalalalala and use her frisbee like weapon hmm but thats nothing to do with shields just something i wonder!

SunderPlunder likes this.
  14. SunderPlunder

hmm well they never specified about WW's shield so we are left to assume stuff i guess.

15. Pandagnome

that is ok too ofc but i remembered thinking of someone else with a shield phil coulson of marvel's agent of shield that shield he has is a good one too on his robotic arm!

Today i watched em8er the movie in my dream it was action packed and had elements of twisted humor and the heroes where all in it yes you and the rest it was a live action game movie and i was there too packing my ration of tofu before i got in my mech.

My prediction for the second chapter of the movie that keanu, jean claude, bruce lee, david hasselhoff, etc etc and the rest of the action pack chums will be needed or else there is nothing left but many tsi-hu and dust particles :O

16. Degiance

Degiance Member

Super troopers had to watch it after being around over serious people all day.

That 9 and half minutes opening scene

17. SunderPlunder