The last movie you watched...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
Jídlo is a 1992 animated short film that uses claymation and live action directed by Jan Švankmajer. It examines our relationship to food by showing breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
I watched this a long time ago. I forgot the title. It took me fifteen years to find this again.

A WTF composed to film.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
No idea about who's shield would be better. Cap's shield has more lore behind it , as for WW's , we can assume its made of magic and stuff lol.
Magic and stuff if this so called stuff if it had more power than lore it might have the edge however xena warrior princess needs no shield she can lalalalala and use her frisbee like weapon hmm but thats nothing to do with shields just something i wonder!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
that is ok too ofc but i remembered thinking of someone else with a shield phil coulson of marvel's agent of shield that shield he has is a good one too on his robotic arm!

Today i watched em8er the movie in my dream it was action packed and had elements of twisted humor and the heroes where all in it yes you and the rest it was a live action game movie and i was there too packing my ration of tofu before i got in my mech.

My prediction for the second chapter of the movie that keanu, jean claude, bruce lee, david hasselhoff, etc etc and the rest of the action pack chums will be needed or else there is nothing left but many tsi-hu and dust particles :O

Status
Not open for further replies.