The Gear thread

Discussion in 'Fan art, Fanfic, and other Fan creations!' started by Legend57, Sep 9, 2016.

Ya'll want lots of customization?

1. Yes

2. Hell Yes!

3. Not sure...

4. No (secretly yes)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Legend57

Legend57 Emberite Em-8er Contributor

@Earth_Soldier - I took some inspiration for the medieval helms after seeing some Space Marines recently, I love the "techy" knight helms :) - definitely gonna include some more of those in my next batch (helms with crosses are neat)

My own favourite is the Second line, Second column two from the right - came out looking pretty legit (I wonder what one on either eye would look like?)

I hope you guys like some of them gas-masks too - the very first one came out looking like Soldier 76 (didn't realise it until finished :D )

Oh and Please feel free to post your own pics here as well - i know there's some gear out there that you'd love to have (recommendation: put pics in SPOILER caps so it wont take too much space ;) )

NitroMidgets likes this.
  2. Earth_Soldier

Earth_Soldier Deepscanner

Not mine but I like several of them.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. NightStroke

NightStroke Deepscanner Base Commander

omnimako.jpg
    I made a Water-based omnimek called Mako :3

Mizogin and Legend57 like this.
  4. Legend57

Legend57 Emberite Em-8er Contributor

Here's a few extra
    [​IMG]
    @Deso - Mass effect has some really great helm designs :D

Been real busy lately, finally managed to release the little game I was working on (android puzzle game, testing if I can get an app completed and published). Now on to my next project!

Mizogin likes this.
  5. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member Kaiju Slayer

6. 203

203 Active Member Kahuna M.A.X.

why is he standing on a layer cake?

7. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member Kaiju Slayer

cookies are easily destroyed the layer of cake would dampen the shock and aid in refuelling by how many layers is required

8. Rakish

Rakish New Member

Happy to see Legend57 here, and still doing great work!

... still love this avatar!

9. DiBBz

DiBBz Member

great to see you on the ember forums now legend :) may your awesome of awesomeness continue to inspire people for the future to come :)

ps.... still waiting for dat avatar :D :p

Pps. it would have been a weird coincidence if your numbers where 27. otherwise that advert for art of war the stupid mobile game would have been awkward :D

Silv3r Shadow likes this.
  10. Silv3r Shadow

Silv3r Shadow Gatestrider Max Kahuna Kaiju Slayer

I actually checked a month ago on the forums to make sure if it was legend 27 or not lol

11. Deso

Deso Member

From ME:A should be good references as well? At least for vehicles or something.