• Not sure...

• No (secretly yes)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Legend57

Omega Founder
Em-8er Contributor
Jul 27, 2016
Estonia
@Earth_Soldier - I took some inspiration for the medieval helms after seeing some Space Marines recently, I love the "techy" knight helms :) - definitely gonna include some more of those in my next batch (helms with crosses are neat)

My own favourite is the Second line, Second column two from the right - came out looking pretty legit (I wonder what one on either eye would look like?)

I hope you guys like some of them gas-masks too - the very first one came out looking like Soldier 76 (didn't realise it until finished :D )

Oh and Please feel free to post your own pics here as well - i know there's some gear out there that you'd love to have (recommendation: put pics in SPOILER caps so it wont take too much space ;) )

Legend57

Omega Founder
Em-8er Contributor
Jul 27, 2016
Estonia
Here's a few extra
@Deso - Mass effect has some really great helm designs :D

Been real busy lately, finally managed to release the little game I was working on (android puzzle game, testing if I can get an app completed and published). Now on to my next project!

Oct 17, 2016
Somewhere in scotland!
great to see you on the ember forums now legend :) may your awesome of awesomeness continue to inspire people for the future to come :)

ps.... still waiting for dat avatar :D :p

Pps. it would have been a weird coincidence if your numbers where 27. otherwise that advert for art of war the stupid mobile game would have been awkward :D

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
Pps. it would have been a weird coincidence if your numbers where 27. otherwise that advert for art of war the stupid mobile game would have been awkward :D
I actually checked a month ago on the forums to make sure if it was legend 27 or not lol