SpamSpam Post - nonsense approved ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016
Earlier:
Facebook admits Zuckerberg wiped his old messages—which you can’t do

"Three sources confirm to TechCrunch that old Facebook messages they received from Zuckerberg have disappeared from their Facebook inboxes, while their own replies to him conspicuously remain," Techcrunch's Josh Constine wrote.

Just now:
Hours after Zuck deletion scandal, Facebook announces new unsend feature

"Until the unsend feature is released for everyone, Facebook says it won’t unsend or retract any more of Zuckerberg’s messages," Constine writes. There's no indication that Facebook will attempt to restore Zuckerberg messages that were already deleted, however.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...candal-facebook-announces-new-unsend-feature/

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
our bird's body-language has a lot of subtle feather-movements I'm not sure other birds could see at a distance, and they apparently see uv. I also think he hears either ultrasound or just really well, because I've been wheezing slightly while breathing and a few days ago he started squeaking at night once each time I breathed.

he sleeps across a room and then down some stairs from me.

bird eye fun fact: birds have a comb-like structure in side their eyeballs. instead of having blood-vessels on the retina, they release nutrients into their eye-goop and then the retina absorbs them from there. this apparently results in clearer vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.