Spam Thread - Madness revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
and making ammunition at home is possible.

Hell, every time California makes a new law that puts restrictions on rifles, the industry ends up making a better rifle that fits within it's guidelines. Clearly putting restrictions on the type of firearms a citizen can have doesn't work. What should work better would be better resctrictions or psych tests on the people that own firearms.

And not only firearms.

I just want the hypocrites that put all the restrictions on people getting firearms also do the same thing with motor vehicles. I mean for fucks sake, just last week one of my neighbors kids were nearly killed walking across the street by an eighty old granny because she didn't see the traffic light.

Last edited:

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
We still have all our guns...
Nope.. Try living in Massachusetts.. They banned all semiautomatic center fire rifles with detachable mags. And all handguns that can take more than 10 rounds Ridiculous.
Police fire an average of 15-17 rounds when in a firefight with a 7% hit ratio.. But citizens have to bet their life with 1/3 less rounds.

Jul 26, 2016
Nope.. Try living in Massachusetts.. They banned all semiautomatic center fire rifles with detachable mags. And all handguns that can take more than 10 rounds Ridiculous.
Police fire an average of 15-17 rounds when in a firefight with a 7% hit ratio.. But citizens have to bet their life with 1/3 less rounds.
what about belt fired riles/pistols? Technically that not a magazine right?

Like I know a 100 round belt is banned... but if you took one round out at the 11th place of the belt, skipped another 10 rounds and took a round out at the 22th place and so on.... wouldn't that be a legal belt in Masschusetts?

PartTimeJedi

Em8ER Adjudicator
Staff member
Archon
Ember Moderator
Nov 13, 2018
Holy Terra
what about belt fired riles/pistols? Technically that not a magazine right?

Like I know a 100 round belt is banned... but if you took one round out at the 11th place of the belt, skipped another 10 rounds and took a round out at the 22th place and so on.... wouldn't that be a legal belt in Masschusetts?
Interesting.. But the only belt fed rifles I know of are fully auto only, (which need a FFL or other special license to own) or specialized AR platforms like the Stoner (which can be configured in semiauto only) but the belt is housed in a magazine under the stock which I think would still be considered ban-able.. Here is a picture of the Stoner Semiauto Stoner63lmg-2.jpg

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
What should work better would be better resctrictions or psych tests on the people that own firearms.
Also in dept gun education & proper guidance perhaps even a recap training after certain amount of time.

This looks interesting good for apple bandits

We know people who wear masks and those who don't, also depends on the circumstance some people may have asthma and may find it hard to breathe while others wear mainly in more crowded and confined spaces.

They say the distance part, keeping hands clean and not touching the face.. for someone with a long wizard beard who is thinking it could be tricky !

SweetVictory

Jul 27, 2016
‘The Dumbest Coup’
By KEVIN D. WILLIAMSON

This raises some uncomfortable questions for conservatives. One of those questions is: How long are we going to keep pretending that this madness isn’t madness? Another is: How long will we continue to pretend that what’s being broadcast by Fox News and talk radio is political commentary rather than the most shameful, irresponsible, and unpatriotic kind of sycophantic for-profit propaganda? A third is: What exactly is the benefit — for our ideas, and for the country — of making common cause with these lunatics and hucksters?

The answer the Trumpists used to give was: winning. But Trump didn’t win. He lost to Joe Biden, who hardly even bothered to campaign against him. He may very well end up costing Republicans control of the Senate. He has a better chance of being indicted on criminal charges and/or returning once more to bankruptcy court than he does of serving a second term as president.

Ronald Reagan spoke of “a time for choosing.” It’s that time again.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-dumbest-coup/

Status
Not open for further replies.