Skeptical of the game

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
My point was with all the hoopla about exploiting the female body and such, maybe a bit more about the male battleframe would be in order. Another thing I noticed when I played FireFall was the number of males using a female character instead of male. Can't say why, but was the first game I encountered that while playing. Maybe male players want to be a different gender and this type of game allows that, i cannot say because I don't have all that information. It was just my observation. With all the focus on gender this and that, it could be anything. like the world isn't confusing enough as it is.

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
Like I said, SY, we are all free to think what we want. I was just being inquisitive. I actually walked up a group of people and heard some really insulting remarks about females and jumped to the defence. I was promply rebuked because all of the group were really males and a couple were in female character. So my bad for knowing or being able to read minds. But I held my ground since my wife was also my partner in the game and was standing next to me when this happened. And you suggest I made it up. Thanks for the support.

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
Maybe chivalry really is dead and no one stands up for anything these days. I still respect women and everyone as that is how i was taught. I guess i am just old school, but there is always someone or something. And FireFall seems ages ago.

Nov 22, 2018
My point was with all the hoopla about exploiting the female body and such, maybe a bit more about the male battleframe would be in order. Another thing I noticed when I played FireFall was the number of males using a female character instead of male. Can't say why, but was the first game I encountered that while playing. Maybe male players want to be a different gender and this type of game allows that, i cannot say because I don't have all that information. It was just my observation. With all the focus on gender this and that, it could be anything. like the world isn't confusing enough as it is.
Lol, literally nobody cares. The only time this is an actual "issue" is when developers cave to tine, loud outrage mobs. If you ignore them it's a non-issue