NEW Official Steam Group

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

2. Jag

Jag Member

I should have stolen the Steam group when I accidentally had ownership of it when I had the chance! Damn!

Looking great bud.

engjang likes this.
  3. Mahdi

Mahdi Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

Oh ya, on board with this all the way.

engjang likes this.
  4. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member

5. Wraithbane

Wraithbane Member

On Steam?... That's a "wretched hive of scum and villainy" such as you've not seen... :eek::D

6. MattHunX

MattHunX Player One

Every time I log in, damn Steam is asking for a verification code they send to my e-mail address, saying I'm logging in from a different location or computer. Neither if which is the case. I think I already messaged them about it. And how annoying it is.

DinsdaleP13 and Pandagnome like this.
  7. Weird

Weird New Member

Your provider may be changing your IP. You could either use the Steam app and enter a Code on every Login or ask your Provider about a static IP. Steam support won't be able to help much on that regard. I have the same issue with certain online games and that's pretty much what they told me to do(ask your Provider).

8. MattHunX

MattHunX Player One

Well, my provider can fuck right off. :mad:

Thanks, though! ;)

9. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member

steam is a strange creature

Evgeny likes this.
  10. Despair

Despair Death Reaper - Frame Founder

And still a moneygrabbing machine

Shirokumo likes this.
  11. Shirokumo

Shirokumo New Member

A steam group is a great thing for games.

Because not everyone from the beginning at an official game page in the forum read.

And with a steam-game group, these players who like to play the game can also be informed about their steam-game group with infos about the game !.

BUT the steam-group has not only a news range to offer, but you can also announce events so an event kaländer !.

This event calendars have been very long and not even 1 hand vol of steam groups I use this steam-group events calenders special !.

12. Shirokumo

Shirokumo New Member

BUT steam has much more to offer what the game can use !.

1.) Steam Workshop
    2.) Steam Community market
    3.) Steam Game Interviews

Mahdi and Pandagnome like this.
  13. Mahdi

Mahdi Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

I personally love what steam has become. The money spent is in my control. Hell my account on one calculator site is valued over $3.3k but I have only spent $1.1k. Another site said over $5k with $2.8k spent. Either way, I love my 50% off deals.