NEW Official Steam Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jag

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Mar 18, 2017
I should have stolen the Steam group when I accidentally had ownership of it when I had the chance! Damn!

Looking great bud.

Weird

Jun 23, 2017
Every time I log in, damn Steam is asking for a verification code they send to my e-mail address, saying I'm logging in from a different location or computer. Neither if which is the case. I think I already messaged them about it. And how annoying it is.
Your provider may be changing your IP. You could either use the Steam app and enter a Code on every Login or ask your Provider about a static IP. Steam support won't be able to help much on that regard. I have the same issue with certain online games and that's pretty much what they told me to do(ask your Provider).

Your provider may be changing your IP. You could either use the Steam app and enter a Code on every Login or ask your Provider about a static IP. Steam support won't be able to help much on that regard. I have the same issue with certain online games and that's pretty much what they told me to do(ask your Provider).
Well, my provider can fuck right off. :mad:

Thanks, though! ;)

Shirokumo

Mar 11, 2017
A steam group is a great thing for games.

Because not everyone from the beginning at an official game page in the forum read.

And with a steam-game group, these players who like to play the game can also be informed about their steam-game group with infos about the game !.

BUT the steam-group has not only a news range to offer, but you can also announce events so an event kaländer !.

This event calendars have been very long and not even 1 hand vol of steam groups I use this steam-group events calenders special !.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I personally love what steam has become. The money spent is in my control. Hell my account on one calculator site is valued over $3.3k but I have only spent $1.1k. Another site said over $5k with $2.8k spent. Either way, I love my 50% off deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.