Navel appropriateness debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
Dear @Grummz,

From the Terms of Service and Rules page:

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

« Therefore, this thread needs to vanish »
*******************​

To perverts: I am sorry if you have found this thread enjoyable, but you have to adhere to the terms you agreed upon.

Last edited:
P

PCMasterReece

Why is it always the girls that seem to be really PC and just hate everything?

First MollilMayhem, now Ammara. I'm waiting for the rest of the PC Brigade to storm through whining

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
Dear @Grummz,

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

*******************​

To perverts: I am sorry if you have found this thread enjoyable, but you have to adhere to the terms you agreed upon.
nah, it is not like they are posting bunch of hentai.

P

PCMasterReece

nah, it is not like they are posting bunch of hentai.
The adult part of that ToS concerns nudity, which Mark has told us and has forbidden. As long as there is no hardcore nudity then everything else is fine. (see through clothes count as nudity just FYI)

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Dear @Grummz,

*******************​

Hello there.

This is often a tricky subject as the terms "Adult" or "objectionable" are open to interpretation.
Each of us will come to our own conclusions on what we are comfortable putting in each category.
In the case of this forum, the intent of the TOS is meant to stop the showcasing of full on nudity or directly sexual acts. Where as the suggestive or arguably lewd pictures are allowed. For what it's worth it is equal opportunity.

P

PCMasterReece

Hello there.

This is often a tricky subject as the terms "Adult" or "objectionable" are open to interpretation.
Each of us will come to our own conclusions on what we are comfortable putting in each category.
In the case of this forum, the intent of the TOS is meant to stop the showcasing of full on nudity or directly sexual acts. Where as the suggestive or arguably lewd pictures are allowed. For what it's worth it is equal opportunity.

LEWD dude. LEWD not lude... Jeez. Disappointed in you and you said you like Anime :p haha

P

PCMasterReece

Desperate pervs..
Dear @Grummz,

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content
which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

*******************​

Hypocrisy at it's finest there :p

P

PCMasterReece

Seeing as the shitty mods and the SJW haven has swooped down upon us and they find questionable locked down.

I say fuck em. More navel

4CG2dd6.jpg

Jul 26, 2016
Wait, there's navel posted in the NAVEL section, someone complains.... and it gets locked because op requested.....

And I'm at work, so no navel or naval from me.

P

PCMasterReece

Wait, there's navel posted in the NAVEL section, someone complains.... and it gets locked because op requested.....

And I'm at work, so no navel or naval from me.
Yep it seems the community forgets they can just ignore certain sections of the forums, It's pretty fucking obvious what section this is.

(This is why I don't like the community and never will).

Status
Not open for further replies.