Milestone II Funded, AND Milestone III Omniframe demo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl4ckhunter

Jul 26, 2016
300% funding broke thru, congratulations.
Anyway i'm starting to think that you segmented it a tidbit too much thought, at this rate i wouldn't be surprised if you reached 500-600% by the end of the campaign

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
H
300% funding broke thru, congratulations.
Anyway i'm starting to think that you segmented it a tidbit too much thought, at this rate i wouldn't be surprised if you reached 500-600% by the end of the campaign
He didn't, we asked for it, we all lives in different time zones and such. We all want a lil chance at something.

Click on your username on the top right, select "My Contributions".
Yes. It displays the date, campaign, amount, perk - and when I click on "view donation details" it just displays the date and amount in the middle and the campaign info on the right side + my paying method.

But, when I go to the campaign page and click "get this perk", then it displays "Your Perk - Edit" and "$15USD Ready, Player One" highlighted in pale bluish-greenish-grey.

Does that mean it recognizes that as my perk or...I'm not sure, because it highlights it like that, even when I view the page without logging in.

Last edited:

Silv3r Shadow

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 29, 2016
I've looked around but havnt found the info. How many more milestones could we expect before release? :p

EXPLOSION??

No 3D printed omniframe? No chance for me to become a KAHUNA MA TATA?

WHY YOU HATE ME?
I'm going to call this right now. You're going to be famous among the Crixa community when this game comes out. Your character is unique and eccentric, and the team will likely immortalize you in NPC form the same way Blizzard immortalized Leeroy Jenkins. You're just that awesome.

Nemisis

Death Reaper - T.H.M.P.R
Jul 26, 2016
Perhaps its a sign that there are still lots of people who want to believe in what "insert name" should have been, and what we want to see in this game. Great to see such awesome support, I'll help as much as I can.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
I'm going to call this right now. You're going to be famous among the Crixa community when this game comes out. Your character is unique and eccentric, and the team will likely immortalize you in NPC form the same way Blizzard immortalized Leeroy Jenkins. You're just that awesome.
Why, thank you
YOU MAKE ME BLUSH LIKE A LITTLE GIRL

HERE, A RAISIN COOKIE FOR YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.