M2 Backers - Missing your title?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2016
Australia
Wish I got this like 2months ago, I had money to BURN on a Mark Kern's New Project. /cry.

Can't wait to see the new concept and looks of EMBER, Thanks Mark Kern!

Naku

Terraformer
Jul 26, 2016
Checkign for title

@edit looks like i dont have it... Dump question but how do i sen d PM's on this forum?

Jul 27, 2016
The news of initial funding was so quiet. The message on the FireFall board was so late as well, kind of sucks. A lot of people became extremely inactive with FireFall after it died off. I am concerned with how the crowd-funding will work after the founder packs and such of FireFall.

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
I didn't fund the game but I want my own title. Something classy like Village Idiot or Creepy Neighbor.

You could just go with Stalking Ronyn as a constant reminder that I am hiding in their bushes waiting to pounce.

P

PCMasterReece

@Grummz would I be able to buy a title? You can even let the community vote on it (I don't mind what it says), I just want a custom one to stick out from the crowd :p

Andronakos

SHIFTER
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
I'm wondering if these titles will be displayable in the actual game if/when it gets to a presentable state.

Jul 26, 2016
I didn't get to fund it :eek:
The news of initial funding was so quiet. The message on the FireFall board was so late as well, kind of sucks. A lot of people became extremely inactive with FireFall after it died off. I am concerned with how the crowd-funding will work after the founder packs and such of FireFall.
I didn't fund the game but I want my own title.....
no worries.
Kern is going to crowdsource this.
so there will be multiple times when a goal will be placed and money asked for that goal.

Sort of forcing the development team to not get in way over their heads and develop too much too fast like Red5 did.

Status
Not open for further replies.