M2 Backers - Missing your title?

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

There are a handful of backers who are still missing their title. PM me and I'll fix it. Thanks!

2. PlzBanMe

PlzBanMe Gatestrider Ember Moderator

I missed the last crowdfunding campaign. Will more titles be handed out with the next one?

3. Slumber K

Slumber K New Member

4. Vecchio

Vecchio Emberite

Mark, please let us know when and where we can donate to the game. I'm 62 and would love to see it begin sooner than later. Ya never know. LOL! :rolleyes:

5. Astro

Astro Gatestrider - Reaper Leader

Checking for my title.

Edit: Yay! :D

6. BlackHorde

BlackHorde Emberite

Wish I got this like 2months ago, I had money to BURN on a Mark Kern's New Project. /cry.

Can't wait to see the new concept and looks of EMBER, Thanks Mark Kern!

7. TGVirus

TGVirus Gatestrider

Apparently i also missed this campaign. And its already over the limit, so im not inclined to jump on this now at 'closing time' so to say. But i WILL defo jump on the next stage!

Dionysaw likes this.
  8. Silv3r Shadow

Silv3r Shadow Gatestrider Max Kahuna

I didn't get to fund it :eek:

9. Naku

Naku Emberite

Checkign for title

@edit looks like i dont have it... Dump question but how do i sen d PM's on this forum?

10. Nakiato

Nakiato Moderator Ember Moderator

Click on his name above on the post. Click "Start a conversation" on the pop up.

Ixnarfury likes this.
  11. Schuu

Schuu Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

testing to see if i have my title

edit: i sure do :)

12. TroyUnwired

TroyUnwired New Member

The news of initial funding was so quiet. The message on the FireFall board was so late as well, kind of sucks. A lot of people became extremely inactive with FireFall after it died off. I am concerned with how the crowd-funding will work after the founder packs and such of FireFall.

Beerdog6 likes this.
  13. NitroMidgets

NitroMidgets Gatestrider

I didn't fund the game but I want my own title. Something classy like Village Idiot or Creepy Neighbor.

You could just go with Stalking Ronyn as a constant reminder that I am hiding in their bushes waiting to pounce.

HYzlBryzl likes this.
  14. Despair

Despair Death Reaper - Frame Founder

15. @Grummz would I be able to buy a title? You can even let the community vote on it (I don't mind what it says), I just want a custom one to stick out from the crowd :p

16. Andronakos

Andronakos Gatestrider - Frame Founder

I'm wondering if these titles will be displayable in the actual game if/when it gets to a presentable state.

17. Yum Yums

Yum Yums New Member

Are titles only earned through making a contribution? or just for signing up.

18. Skrunken

Skrunken New Member

Either i dont have it, or im just dumb and dont know where it is...

19. SomeUnregPunk

SomeUnregPunk Emberite

no worries.
    Kern is going to crowdsource this.
    so there will be multiple times when a goal will be placed and money asked for that goal.

Sort of forcing the development team to not get in way over their heads and develop too much too fast like Red5 did.

20. 13umbleBee

13umbleBee Emberite

I too missed the first round. Was inactive on Firefall forums cos everyone gone quiet.

More heads up on next funding round please!