Not open for further replies.

Despair

Death Reaper
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Germany
www.jardras.de
Hey guys! (and girls maybe)

I've seen a lot of gifted people around here doing all sort of animation and printing stuff.
As for me, I have absolutely no talent (and no experience) and drawing or designing...

Therefore i have a bit of a request: You see my avatar? Well, It's kinda the style I like.
And for this forum right here, my youtube account, homepage, thumbnails and so on I am in need for a rather different and more futuristic approach. (Maybe a bit more manly looking...a little bit...you know).

So I wanted to know if there's someone around here who could do this for me? (Not for free, I'm not that kind of guy)

My idea is something like this:

- My picture is made into a chibi character, put on a cyberpunk-themed headset (Very, very important...more important than anything else...well mostly), get casual clothing (see second picture for an idea) and if you have any spare time to waste i would like to have a little chibi fox by my side (it's a rather odd story why a fox...just saying it is special to me)

Here are some examples of the style I'm talking about:

Idea for The stance:

Idea for the Clothes:

Idea for the Headphones:

Idea for the Fox

Thanks for reading...hopefully this is the right place for such a request.

Otherwise you might give me an idea, where i can post it :D

Despair

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I know what you mean :oops: i am currently trying my best to do a drawing logo for my site and stuff but it doesn't seem to be as cool as those pictures that is for sure however i am improving i think!. If you find out too i'd like to know also.... but for now i am going to keep trying myself and see how far i can get i am sure you could even surprise yourself with how good you could get with just a couple of poopy doodles that eventually shape up to what you'd imagine hmm

Anrothan

Ark Liege
Ark Liege
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
U.S.A
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
If you guys need an amazing Chibi artist, my boy Umie is very talented. Ill post a few and let you guys see for yourself on his work, but he has done many jobs for me and I highly recommend him. Here is a few of his most current works for me. Mind you it is copyrighted material so care if you use it w/o his permission.

This project was for a new streamer looking to do something with Snapchat/WhatsApp and wanted to use a diffrent approuch than the standard Animu style chibi. If you guys are interested, I can give you his contact info.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Yea, I have his folder somewhere in my work computer.. ill drive by on Monday and see if I can send you some. Like I said, he caters to many styles, but I do love his chibi style.
super thanks for that i will do some doodles while i wait have some thoughts for a comic intro
influenced by m bison spinning launch move and chug Li spinning bird kick :D

Status
Not open for further replies.