Looking for Anime/Chibi Artist

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Despair, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Despair

Despair Firstclaimer - Death Reaper - Frame Founder

Hey guys! (and girls maybe)

I've seen a lot of gifted people around here doing all sort of animation and printing stuff.
    As for me, I have absolutely no talent (and no experience) and drawing or designing...

Therefore i have a bit of a request: You see my avatar? Well, It's kinda the style I like.
    And for this forum right here, my youtube account, homepage, thumbnails and so on I am in need for a rather different and more futuristic approach. (Maybe a bit more manly looking...a little bit...you know).

So I wanted to know if there's someone around here who could do this for me? (Not for free, I'm not that kind of guy)

My idea is something like this:

- My picture is made into a chibi character, put on a cyberpunk-themed headset (Very, very important...more important than anything else...well mostly), get casual clothing (see second picture for an idea) and if you have any spare time to waste i would like to have a little chibi fox by my side (it's a rather odd story why a fox...just saying it is special to me)

Here are some examples of the style I'm talking about:

Idea for The stance:
    [​IMG]

Idea for the Clothes:

[​IMG]

Idea for the Headphones:
    [​IMG]

Idea for the Fox

[​IMG]

Thanks for reading...hopefully this is the right place for such a request.

Otherwise you might give me an idea, where i can post it :D

Despair

Pandagnome likes this.
  2. Pandagnome

Pandagnome Well-Known Member Kaiju Slayer

I know what you mean :oops: i am currently trying my best to do a drawing logo for my site and stuff but it doesn't seem to be as cool as those pictures that is for sure however i am improving i think!. If you find out too i'd like to know also.... but for now i am going to keep trying myself and see how far i can get i am sure you could even surprise yourself with how good you could get with just a couple of poopy doodles that eventually shape up to what you'd imagine hmm

3. Anrothan

Anrothan Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R. Omni Ace

If you guys need an amazing Chibi artist, my boy Umie is very talented. Ill post a few and let you guys see for yourself on his work, but he has done many jobs for me and I highly recommend him. Here is a few of his most current works for me. Mind you it is copyrighted material so care if you use it w/o his permission.

This project was for a new streamer looking to do something with Snapchat/WhatsApp and wanted to use a diffrent approuch than the standard Animu style chibi. If you guys are interested, I can give you his contact info.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Pandagnome likes this.
  4. Pandagnome

Does he have more art work we could see if that is possible?

5. Anrothan

Yea, I have his folder somewhere in my work computer.. ill drive by on Monday and see if I can send you some. Like I said, he caters to many styles, but I do love his chibi style.

Pandagnome likes this.
  6. Despair

Despair Firstclaimer - Death Reaper - Frame Founder

I found someone for my First Order. But this won't be the Last one this year.

7. Anrothan

That is fine :) Just lending a helping hand

Pandagnome likes this.
  8. Pandagnome

super thanks for that i will do some doodles while i wait have some thoughts for a comic intro
    influenced by m bison spinning launch move and chug Li spinning bird kick :D

9. Anrothan

lol spinning bird kick? I always thought it was shining star kick. Ahhh that game hahaha

EDIT: Never mind, you were right! [​IMG]

10. Anrothan

here is his DA site.. would be easier for me to post that instead of his portfoloio