Last Letter game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrans
the most famous person is probably Jim Raynor, as Hero and Scourge.

The 321 Colonial Ranger Battalion, Heaven's Devils
"The universe never gave us a chance, but we're still alive and kicking. We got tossed to the far end of the galaxy, dropped smack dab between two ugly alien armies, and we're not all dead yet? Tell me that don't say something about us. We're too dumb to die. A smart species would've given up ages ago."
- Red Quinton(src)
The terrans are a young species with psionic potential. The terrans of the Koprulu sector descend from the survivors of a disastrous 23rd century colonization mission from Earth.[1]Compared to the protoss and zerg, the terrans are highly factionalized and endure frequent wars amongst themselves in addition to the more recent conflicts with their alien neighbors. Nevertheless, terrans stand as one of the three dominant species of the galaxy.

Sry do destroy your anti-german sights, but the Reichsadler (or now the Bundesadler) is a symbol of the german unity, freedom and strength, but sadly a symbol of the Nazis too. (welp, for that we got the Bundesadler xD)

Terricon4

Base Commander
Base Commander
Shangyang

Sry do destroy your anti-german sights, but the Reichsadler (or now the Bundesadler) is a symbol of the german unity, freedom and strength, but sadly a symbol of the Nazis too. (welp, for that we got the Bundesadler xD)
Not sure you decided on my supposed political viewpoint of Germany based on that one post, but I was under no misconception as to its origins or various users. I just chose the Imperial (from 40K) one because I like its style.

Status
Not open for further replies.