Joke Commands - with a chance of Absolute Shitstorm

Ars Nova

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 28, 2016
Basically, something like a command "/thriller" which spawns 8 Tsi-hu, then the Tsi-hu are backup dancers to you dancing "Thriller". Except at the end, you have to kill them, and each Tsi-hu has a 10% chance of summoning a Kaiju, which means you have a 1.25% chance of 8 Kaiju, which then combine into a Super Kaiju, where it combines the stats of each Kaiju, with a 20% chance for each stat that the stat gets a 50% boost.
None of this would drop XP or items, but would be capable of taking over/destroying bases, etc.
Super Kaiju would be like Kanaloa, Baneclaw and Necronus all rolled into one.

EDIT: Fixed the math. I had said that 1 in 80 chance was 1%.

Last edited:

Daynen

Aug 3, 2016
I would put this in the game. I would also secretly include a permanent faction switch upon command that converts the player to Tsihu allegiance, making all NPC's and players hostile to you and preventing you from using any regular amenities.

Go ahead. Emote. I DARE you. It'll be the last thing you ever do.

THAT would be funny.

Ars Nova

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 28, 2016
Not a joke. I want to live on the edge.
"Oh, you want to dance? Okay, but I'll throw in a chance for Apocalypse."

Phyrak

Death Reaper
Sep 11, 2016
Could we get some movie references?

/lucky - dirty harry reference playing with a 6 shot plasma cannon if used on omni mech or equivalent weapon

/force - wave your hand and npc's let you pass

Krhys

Commander
Jul 26, 2016
I remember once they did a stress test while I was 'a wandering' just outside of Thump Dump, think it was still in closed beta at the time, can't remember but all hell broke loose and swarm after swarm of aranha and other assorted beasties came pouring out of the ground for ages. I refused to tear myself away from the PC even though the missus threatened to divorce me.

Good times, people... good times...

eRuss

Commander
Sep 8, 2016
I remember once they did a stress test while I was 'a wandering' just outside of Thump Dump, think it was still in closed beta at the time, can't remember but all hell broke loose and swarm after swarm of aranha and other assorted beasties came pouring out of the ground for ages. I refused to tear myself away from the PC even though the missus threatened to divorce me.

Good times, people... good times...
I think that was people playing with squid 3 thumper and kiting them into thump dump or at least that's what I remember doing in beta.....