How Did Everyone Find Out About Ember?

Faeryl

Firstclaimer
Greeter
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I found out when IAmJohnGalt was telling Wyntyr and I about this new project that Grummz was starting. There wasn't a website, forums, or a Discord. Not long after he told us about it, @IAmJohnGalt started up the Em-8ER Fan-Run Discord; and @Wyntyr and I have been aboard ever since. ^_^

I can't wait to see what comes next!

SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT EM-8ER YOU GUYS!
~ EM-8ERS BURNING BRIGHT, SO BRIGHT, I GOTTA WEAR SHADES! ~

Jul 26, 2016
I found out when IAmJohnGalt was telling Wyntyr and I about this new project that Grummz was starting. There wasn't a website, forums, or a Discord. Not long after he told us about it, @IAmJohnGalt started up the Em-8ER Fan-Run Discord; and @Wyntyr and I have been aboard ever since. ^_^

I can't wait to see what comes next!

SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT EM-8ER YOU GUYS!
~ EM-8ERS BURNING BRIGHT, SO BRIGHT, I GOTTA WEAR SHADES! ~

I remember now! Reddit and IAmJohnGalt is the reason I found out about ember.

Thanks for triggering me.

NanoTechnician

Emberite - THMPR - Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
Ha, I remember saying in zonechat "the Fire might be going out but it might rise in the Ember" or something to that effect, then zonechat having kittens cos ppl where upset that another game was mentioned in game.

Jul 4, 2017
www.youtube.com
Been following Mark on Twitter for awhile now. Came for the political commentary, stayed for the navel. He mentioned this new game he was going to be making, so I decided to check it out. What I saw intrigued me, so here I am now!

Last edited: