Hello

Sy

Nov 16, 2018
sya.li
I believe there won't be a pvp
The game will not open with PvP functionality, so that all the focus can be on completing other important things.

However basic "dual PvP" is an idea I had heard interest in. Note that no concept of "balance" would exist. This would not be implemented right away, but it doesn't seem too hard so perhaps we'll see it in a stretch goal.

PvP may or may not be implemented in the future.

Balance may or may not ever exist. :)

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
The game will not open with PvP functionality, so that all the focus can be on completing other important things.

However basic "dual PvP" is an idea I had heard interest in. Note that no concept of "balance" would exist. This would not be implemented right away, but it doesn't seem too hard so perhaps we'll see it in a stretch goal.

PvP may or may not be implemented in the future.

Balance may or may not ever exist. :)
mark already said no pvp. people better get use to that idea so we can move on without dissapointments. Planetside 2 is an amazing pvp. Go join me there for that kind of experience.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
HELLO REAPERS!

Em-8ER is currently 100 percent PVE. Though it is possible the devs will examine PVP options in the future. For more information, I highly recommend folks go over and read #18 from the FAQ on the Em-8ER Forums (don't forget to press the "Spoiler" button to see the answer).

https://forums.em8er.com/threads/frequently-asked-questions-f-a-q.867

Last edited:

0V3RKILL

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Aug 5, 2016
the one thing that got criticized the most in firefall was the pvp. No one will ever be happy cause it is not a regular kind of shooter. Ruins the game with nerfing things we actually love in pve, like recluse and a ton of other things. I was talking about planetside 2 earlier saying how good the game is for pvp. Yes it is but beware cause it is infested with hackers, scripters and exploit users. For pvp you need an anti cheat system and that is expensive and can cause more problems than solutions....look at the game squad. I personally think pvp won't happen. Not unless if they want a balanced, fair, no cheaters kind of pvp.