Having technical issues with the Em-8ER Forums, Web Site or Discord?

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
It says I subbed on Feb 16th and I have scrolled down. The only thing it shows under my inventory is the Valkyr. I am not sure what the Feb or March rewards were cuz I am shit at remembering
Hello Zygsy!!

Assuming you meant February 2021, you can contact our AWESOME Community Manager, @Ronyn , in a Private Message right here on the forums.

Please be sure to include your EM-8ER ID and what Patron skins you're missing. Thanks!! ~ Faeryl

Sep 23, 2018
Germany
I haven't received any of the update emails since I changed my account email address, not a huge deal since I still get the updates via Discord now but it would be nice to get them of course. Anything I can do to fix it?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I haven't received any of the update emails since I changed my account email address, not a huge deal since I still get the updates via Discord now but it would be nice to get them of course. Anything I can do to fix it?
Have you looked in the preference in the Em8er forum, to get there you click your name near top right hand side near inbox.

Under Account details is located near the left side and underneath you can see Preferences click that
You should see email options and can see if any are unticked or ticked, after you have done this just click save and hopefully it will good.

Sep 23, 2018
Germany
Have you looked in the preference in the Em8er forum, to get there you click your name near top right hand side near inbox.

Under Account details is located near the left side and underneath you can see Preferences click that
You should see email options and can see if any are unticked or ticked, after you have done this just click save and hopefully it will good.
Yeah those were already ticked, I unticked, saved and ticked them again. Perhaps that'll help. My email works for all the log in alerts and what not, it's just the game updates that I'm not receiving.

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
discord.gg
Yeah those were already ticked, I unticked, saved and ticked them again. Perhaps that'll help. My email works for all the log in alerts and what not, it's just the game updates that I'm not receiving.
Hey @ThiBOlt98 !!

Please update here again and let me know if this worked for you or if it did not!!

@Pandagnome Thank you for helping a fellow Reaper!! :cool:

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
discord.gg
@ThiBOlt98 Hey there!! I made a screenshot of the 2 places you might want take a look at and be double sure the boxes are checked. :cool:

You can get to
"Account Details" by clicking on your account name in the upper right corner of the forums page (next to "Inbox").

You can get to "Preferences" by either clicking the link in the orange text link on the word "preferences" where it says: You may find additional email options under "preferences", or you can go to "Preferences" in the list down the left side of the page.

1621237275173.png

If both the boxes ARE checked, the best thing to do in that case is send an email to Em-8ER Support directly. Give them as much detail as possible on your specific issue. The email address is: [email protected].

I hope this helps!!
~ Faeryl

Sep 23, 2018
Germany
@ThiBOlt98 Hey there!! I made a screenshot of the 2 places you might want take a look at and be double sure the boxes are checked. :cool:

You can get to "Account Details" by clicking on your account name in the upper right corner of the forums page (next to "Inbox").

You can get to "Preferences" by either clicking the link in the orange text link on the word "preferences" where it says: You may find additional email options under "preferences", or you can go to "Preferences" in the list down the left side of the page.

View attachment 4556

If both the boxes ARE checked, the best thing to do in that case is send an email to Em-8ER Support directly. Give them as much detail as possible on your specific issue. The email address is: [email protected].

I hope this helps!!
~ Faeryl
1621244034207.png

Yup, got everything checked on my end. I'll shoot support an email, thanks for the help everyone :D

Sep 23, 2018
Germany
Hey all, so I tried contacting Em8er support via mail and the website "Contact Us" form multiple times since my last post three weeks ago and got no response... Any idea on how to get in touch with someone? I mean it's not really a super high priority request but still, I figured I should've at least gotten some kind of receival confirmation or something. Thanks as always

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
You could find out where they live & knock on their door with a box of foods that could work :D
On a serious note though, think they may be very busy and should get back to you soon as they can.

You could spam lots of poop emoji's with help .... actually don't that's a dreadful idea too :oops:

Hope it all gets sorted soon!

Sep 23, 2018
Germany
Haha I'd love to, but I think that would violate multiple levels of social acceptance (and hopping on a transatlantic flight to get my email changed seems a bit overkill) :D
That makes sense, I didn't intend to spam them too much either, it's just that I have no idea if they even received my requests. I found out however, that my old account mail is still somehow connected, as it shows up in the "Contact us" form for what that's worth.

But thanks for replying, I appreciate it :)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Think someone mentioned if they could have a way to know if a message was received

Could be like an auto response saying we have received your message and will reply to you no longer than 24-72 hrs or whatever

Could even be Em8er bot

E.g. Hello i am Em8er bot you know the sexy one who just lives in discord anyways... hold on to your hats we are experiencing tsihu attack from all sides in Crixa Labs!!!!

A member of staff will get back to you asap, so stay sharp & keep active.

Em8er hot bot support since 2016

Sep 23, 2018
Germany
Think someone mentioned if they could have a way to know if a message was received

Could be like an auto response saying we have received your message and will reply to you no longer than 24-72 hrs or whatever

Could even be Em8er bot

E.g. Hello i am Em8er bot you know the sexy one who just lives in discord anyways... hold on to your hats we are experiencing tsihu attack from all sides in Crixa Labs!!!!

A member of staff will get back to you asap, so stay sharp & keep active.

Em8er hot bot support since 2016
Yeah right something like that, I don't think most of us would mind waiting for support, just knowing that your request actually got registered already helps somewhat.

I'm sure a bot like that will get implemented at some point, but the priorities are certainly elsewhere at the moment. At least this way I have an excuse to interact with some of you fine folks on the forum :D

Sep 25, 2021
Hello,
I tried to subscribe for the first time, but my card was frozen for security reasons (hadn't used that card in a while). I unfroze it asap but the transaction's status is "FAILED" while in the subscription summary, it's still "Pending" and I can't reattempt to subscribe. The $1 sale is still active and I hope this doesn't screw things up. o_O

Attachments

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
discord.gg
Hello,
I tried to subscribe for the first time, but my card was frozen for security reasons (hadn't used that card in a while). I unfroze it asap but the transaction's status is "FAILED" while in the subscription summary, it's still "Pending" and I can't reattempt to subscribe. The $1 sale is still active and I hope this doesn't screw things up. o_O

Hello @lightningace#1134 !!
Just to let others know, this has already been answered on Discord.
Cheers!! ~ Faeryl

Sy

Nov 16, 2018
sya.li
I've never received an update or an email from the forum to any of my @syeedali.com email addresses, and I have tried two. Nothing has been picked up as spam. I've had no problems from any other person or place. I have no intentions of using another email provider like GMail.

I am familiar with the forum preferences. They are set correctly.

1635477071182.png

1635477052189.png