Founder T-Shirts Available

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
Maybe coming off the milestone was too quick of a turn around and people needed a month or so to be able to move on it. I know I am going to get one now that I can as soon as next week.

MI53RE

Base Commander
Ark Liege
Jul 4, 2017
^same here, but could find that the countdown have been reset... and the port cost for UE did raise by 2€ (making it 45+€ for 2 Tees...)

Duke

Gatestrider
Jul 26, 2016
Clinton Area
I haven't seen any sort of refund on my end..nor an email...wierrrd...what is going on xD

Edit..checked site and mine has apparently been shipped...lol

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I'm glad it's on a continuous relaunch, because I don't have any money and college is coming and I start work tomorrow lmao. I'll get a shirt when I have some money.
Monies i so need,must find a job...must have shirt

I'd prefer a pretty image than the only logo, for the price, meh >.<
Would be cool to have images of the iconic mech or the reaper team etc i always did like those manga style look like these ?
https://www.redbubble.com/shop/japanese+manga+t-shirts

Fillmore

Kaiju Slayer
Ark Liege
Ember Dev
Kaiju Whisperer
Jul 26, 2016
Utah, USA
Are you going to do children's sizes in continuous relaunch as well? It's slightly cheaper than adult sizes and I happen to be able to fit into a children's size lmao
It's currently set to do a continuous relaunch. However, if I can't resolve the issue of some people getting their orders refunded for no reason, I may be switching to a different custom shirt/fulfillment house. Not sure yet. Probably at least one more round of the campaign though. :)

Fillmore

Kaiju Slayer
Ark Liege
Ember Dev
Kaiju Whisperer
Jul 26, 2016
Utah, USA
I can't get a solid answer from TeeSpring about what's going on. I've canceled the campaigns for now, and will find a different service to print and fulfill the T-Shirts. Congratulations to everybody who managed to get a T-Shirt from TeeSpring. Everybody else, I ask for your patience while I work this out.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
I can't get a solid answer from TeeSpring about what's going on. I've canceled the campaigns for now, and will find a different service to print and fulfill the T-Shirts. Congratulations to everybody who managed to get a T-Shirt from TeeSpring. Everybody else, I ask for your patience while I work this out.
NULL PROBLEMO. MY PAYDAY IS NEXT WEEK. GONNA SAVE A BUNCH FOR A BIG ORDER.
AND GONNA BE A PRICK AND FORCE THE ENTIRE FAMILY TO WEAR IT ON MY KIDS FIRST SCHOOL DAY.

Last edited:

luigisnipes

Firstclaimer
Aug 23, 2016
It's currently set to do a continuous relaunch. However, if I can't resolve the issue of some people getting their orders refunded for no reason, I may be switching to a different custom shirt/fulfillment house. Not sure yet. Probably at least one more round of the campaign though. :)
I got a notification saying the event didnt reach the goal and it was canceled and i didnt get my money back or the tshirt.... i will check again and see if it says something different.

Tensatsu

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Omni Ace
Feb 7, 2017
Finland
My first order on Saturday 22nd was cancelled on the following Monday morning. After work on same day I ordered again and today it's being shipped with DHL.

Have bought shirts from TeeSpring 3 times before. Never had problems until now.