Island of Tofu

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Personally i like shirts with images it just looks better but then again a nice shirt with a logo is a safe option.
like Shirts with tag lines or some comic feel to it that have a meaning or just funny from the community/game could be complimented well

e.g "Somewhere in space..."
An image of a kaiju with bunny ears smashing a building and a Mech tapping the kaiju's shoulder

e.g. "DeepStrike Alpha"
An image of a weird faced Thumper mech drilling some rocks with rock pieces flown across &
on the back of the shirt a zoomed out version of the image the planet looks like swiss cheese with a speech bubble
"WAAAA" and a small zoomed out kaiju floating in space with sunglasses!

Also Team Logos on the shoulders/ranks so team members have their own clan shirts to customize in different colours.
Then at the back of the shirt perhaps the website

just thoughts.

Fillmore

Kaiju Slayer
Ark Liege
Ember Dev
Kaiju Whisperer
Jul 26, 2016
Utah, USA
Shirts with more graphics would be cool. A couple things to keep in mind though:
  • I am not an employee of Crixa, and I am definitely not in charge of merchandising or marketing. I just got permission from Grummz to do a founder T-Shirt.
  • I am not an artist. Not by a long shot. I barely had enough skills with Illustrator to do a nice vector version of the logo for these T-Shirts.
  • I am not being compensated in any way, shape, or form for the time and effort I've put into these shirts. (And it ended up being a whole lot more than I bargained for in the beginning)
That being said, I'm completely open to the idea of cooler T-Shirts, but I am definitely not the right person to do them. I only made these ones available because @Grummz has, correctly, stated that doing physical rewards takes too much time away from development of the game. I wanted die-hard fans to have some kind of option for T-Shirt, so I volunteered to make it happen.

I'm open to putting more designs into my shop, as long as they are Grummz-approved. If anybody would like to try their hand at it, feel free; bear in mind that all the garments are print-to-order, simply because there aren't enough sales to justify buying in bulk. As such, there are certain limitations to what can be printed. Also, making sure that the printer/fulfillment house would ship internationally at non-ridiculous rates took a while, so I ended up using Printful to print and ship the T-Shirts. They are able to print on the front and back, as well as doing an "outside label" on the back up near the collar. There is no all-over printing, no sleeve printing... in essence none of the really "cool" stuff.

Also, I feel the need to re-state that any profit from these T-Shirts goes first to covering CC transaction fees for the shirts, and second to the cost of using Shopify ($30/month) to maintain a web shop. Any profit after that will be forwarded directly Crixa Labs to go towards development of the game. I am not doing this to line my own pockets. In fact, I am currently operating at a loss.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Thanks fillmore didn't realize what it involved to get those shirts out there!

As long as its Grummz approved and perhaps a shirt design section with a vote for
people to create designs and the top one's can be decided if it should be made?

I like my visuals a lot, as Silver shadow mentions if you see something different and stylish
half the time there will be questions directed "where you get the cool top from"? Then that talk turns to
"this is from a new game".

Its fashion, Marketing and you get to have mechs and stuff on your top!
That reminds me saw someone with a cool transformer top and it had reflective bits
like you have on shoes the eyes would look like they were gleaming ^^

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
This will be worn by many generations even those for baby sizes!

I could imagine the baby sizes would have a title Galactic Em8ernite Initiate
the image of a kaiju and mech holding baby rattles bopping each other over the head
like in those old movies with the 3 stooges!

Callowi23

Jan 15, 2019
Fabric and stuff of the clothes matter a lot if we want to choose good ones. My vote goes to carbon38 Legging only as these are super cool in all terms. Reliable prices and comfort ability are the main factors. My friends also praise about their slim fit looks. May be I buy some more now as we are heading towards a sports tournament in college.