Firefall... is still alive? sort of.

Vecchio

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
New York City
Firefall under Mark was an awesome game in the making. The 9 ruined it as I predicted way back when. Since it's demise I have found no other game like it. Nor will we all till EM8ER makes its debut. Hey Mark, make sure we have Tiki torches to dance around. /dance at least. Memories.

Aug 2, 2016
Was bored as fuck, searched the web for The9. Found out there is still a Firefall website running ( http://www.firefall.com.cn/index.html ). It is not the Original website i think. its weird. can anyone find out if there is an actual playable version there? cannot understand chinese.

Thanks
I tried to go to that site, but I just get some stupid century link web helper page :mad:. Anyway, I didn't really expect anything, so no biggie.

Aug 5, 2017
UK
While I wait (still drooling for Em-8er's big day out) for things to finally take shape...I've gone back to playing an old retro mmorpg that set the stamdards!! Everquest !! - pixelated, grindy as hell and needs alot of patience, floaty movements...but so much more immersive and rewarding ;)

Rawgi

Deepstriker
Sep 9, 2016
CA,USA
I know there are many here that really were into the game as was IO after 3 years. The constant changing everything was nuts, but we were hooked. When they took my Arsenal frame, I was pissed, but knew the end was near. Lets all hope that we find our replacement here