Ember Reaches 20k Funding - New Poster Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
Good awareness there mate. I was so absorbed by the mini-boss and the thmpr that i totally missed that. Is there a second omniframe in top right out of the image?

Edit: P.S. Liking the scale on these things.
It's the same smoke from the Omniframe after an U-turn to reposition itself and get some distance from the fight or so I guess.

Tommaso Renieri

Ember Dev
Jul 26, 2016
Thank you everyone for the support! Yes the new arm/drill is waaaaay F#@*ing cooler. Tomm did a fantastic job.
Thanks Joe, YOU are great! And thanks everyone for the support!
I'm Tommaso Renieri, the Concept designer. I'm sorry for my lack on this forum but I'm working for you, guys :D
As soon as possible MasterMark™ will show to the world every piece of the EM-8ER puzzle we have the pleasure to bring to life. So, please continue with your feedbacks/impressions/critics (ok, not too many critics :D ), it's really important for us. See you and viva EM-8ER!

NitroMidgets

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 27, 2016
Dupont, WA
I'm Tommaso Renieri, the Concept designer. I'm sorry for my lack on this forum but I'm working for you, guys :D
As soon as possible MasterMark™ will show to the world every piece of the EM-8ER puzzle we have the pleasure to bring to life. So, please continue with your feedbacks/impressions/critics (ok, not too many critics :D ), it's really important for us. See you and viva EM-8ER!
Adding you to my list of people to stalk.
"You and Ronyn like this" pay no attention to Ronyn. I liked that post first.

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
Whilst it's easy to focus on the 20k fund total, another number that's just as important is the number of individual backers. It was 224 this time yesterday, and it's now at 237. That kind of steady increase at this stage of the funding drive is at least as encouraging as the 20k. By the time it heads to a kickstarter, assuming we make it that far, we need to be talking about backer numbers in 4 digit terms.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US

Holy schnikies! Someone possibly cooler than Ronyn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.