Ember name already taken on steam

Jul 27, 2016
My opinion:
Putting numbers into names as a substitute to a letter is acceptable as a nickname but retarded and cancerous in official names an titles. If Ember is taken then rename it completely and get rid of the EM-8ER. It reeks of the B=>8 substitute from miles away.

If the majority of the game is going to be on this one planet then give it the courtesy of having a decent name.
Examples:
*Batalica
*scopelic
*Broxaplanetum

Then name the game after that new planet.

Ember sounds & looks more sexier especially with this image

I wonder if her name is ember or Amber hmmm
She has powerful gluteus maximus for a powerful mech
Honestly, if she is supposed to be human there is something seriously wrong with her hips. Like she's got some weird bone disease. Unless she's an alien then I suppose it's alright. But if human, needs work.

I would avoid using the name "Firefall" at all costs.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Honestly, if she is supposed to be human there is something seriously wrong with her hips. Like she's got some weird bone disease. Unless she's an alien then I suppose it's alright. But if human, needs work.
I think she just squats alot and usually woman's hips are wider than guys just my thought
but the alien theory sounds good too :D

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain

I would avoid using the name "Firefall" at all costs.
I think she just squats alot and usually woman's hips are wider than guys just my thought
but the alien theory sounds good too :D
It was said that in such image the protection at the sides made the girl's hips to look strange, just look for the high res picture and zoom in, you will see the armor covering the sides clearly... the suit is tricking you.

Last edited:

Blackfyre

Jul 27, 2016
The numbers as letter replacements looks silly. If Ember isn't available then pick something that doesn't look like a twelve-year-old's gamertag. And as Smith said, don't use Firefall, no matter what. At one point in time that name got hordes of people excited, now the name at best will make any prospective players disinterested. At worst it'll make them actively avoid the game.

Jul 26, 2016
Well if we really are going to go to other worlds then going with Ember or Em-8er ain't much of good idea since that's supposed to be designation for the world we are on.

Probably better to go with Crixa or something more related to the main plot of the Crixa universe.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
If Ember isn't available then pick something that doesn't look like a twelve-year-old's gamertag.
But i like it maybe i am 12 :p

i would go for EM83R
83 would be the location of the first region of the Tsihu
EMR - Electro magnetic resonance
Together they form this neat title!!!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Well if we really are going to go to other worlds then going with Ember or Em-8er ain't much of good idea since that's supposed to be designation for the world we are on.

Probably better to go with Crixa or something more related to the main plot of the Crixa universe.
well there is kepler 22b

Jul 27, 2016
It was said that in such image the protection at the sides made the girl's hips to look strange, just look for the high res picture and zoom in, you will see the armor covering the sides clearly... the suit is tricking you.

Hmmm, Zooming into her ass doesn't reveal any protection gear. Could the devs make a bigger poster with a more hi-rez closeup of her ass and crack for
>_>
<_<
>_>
... research .....

Jul 26, 2016

EvilKitten

Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
We could always just go with EM-8ER: Mining Simulator.

But seriously...

Crixa: First Contact, I wouldn't use the planet name as the actual game title. This is the Crixa universe so it really should be that instead, even if we use EM-8ER in some promotional materials.