Em8ER Merch! Which would you rather see?

Em8ER Merch! If you had to choose one of the two, would you rather see:

• Kaiju Plushies

Votes: 47 23.0%
  • Waifu Pillows

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Why not Both!

Votes: 90 44.1%
  • I'm not interested in Merch at this time

Votes: 48 23.5%

• Total voters

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Also true.

But...priorities.

Let's funnel whatever funding is given into animating, coding, modeling...etc. anything that creates the game itself. Not into plushies and pillows, when the creatures and characters they feature are still on the drawing board (and may even be still subject to change, also).
I think the game should come first sure, and it is good to think of how to continue to support Crixa labs / Em8er

Monies from:

- Subscription / Packages
- Merchandise - because they are good and collectors love those too.
- virtual merchandise - Such as ingame items, ornaments, badges, trophies, holographic Art, etc
- Sponsors the right brands or services that compliment Crixa labs and the direction of Em8er and its sponsor.
- Certain folks in the film/movie industry/other such as Terry crews etc
- Charity Monthly event e.g. Education for all, a $1 fee or whatever you can give. At the end of each month 3 get selected at random to earn back some monies and rest goes to the game and the current charity.

* 1st place gets 20% of prize fund
* 2nd place gets 15% of prize fund
* 3rd place gets 10% of prize fund

30% to charity and 25% to the game

Last edited:

Wyntyr

Omni Ace
Ark Liege
Jul 26, 2016
Florida
Also true.

But...priorities.

Let's funnel whatever funding is given into animating, coding, modeling...etc. anything that creates the game itself. Not into plushies and pillows, when the creatures and characters they feature are still on the drawing board (and may even be still subject to change, also).
Sale of said items...plushies, subs, packs, etc. is funding the game. Without those various avenues of revenue the game will take a much longer time to be completed. Crixa Labs staff, other than Grummz and an artist, is working on the game, not the plushies. Things along this line are almost always worked by admin staff not game dev staff.

Sale of said items...plushies, subs, packs, etc. is funding the game. Without those various avenues of revenue the game will take a much longer time to be completed. Crixa Labs staff, other than Grummz and an artist, is working on the game, not the plushies. Things along this line are almost always worked by admin staff not game dev staff.
Subs and packs (and most of what they include) are all good. But, physical merch, like plushies, pillows, blankets...etc. should only come when the characters, creatures, locales...etc. they feature are finalized. That's my only issue.

"avenues of revenue" Oh, I like that. :) You knew I'd like that.

P

punkbuzter#6186

When the game has launched, you guys can sell as many bi-products as you want, the more the better!
Disney makes a fortune this way, I am neither for nor against it.

If it helps funding the project, if you need additional boost right now go for it! Otherwise I'd urge to focus on development of the game :p

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Probably repeating things here, but I really really need a new coffee mug. :)
A good mug with something like holographic print and the logo of the house that could also be personalized with the pilots name too!

Ah cards are good too.

Made this a while ago , seems like the right place for it to be reposted

https://xtrnets.com/gamer/ember/feli_fullhd.png
I like it if it was done like this then you could make the poses change

Could also make great board game pieces if they are small

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
What if there are special merchandise for certain seasons either one off to partner released items e.g.

Summer Special
Super soaker reaper Mk 1 includes various size backpack tank e.g. 2L - 12L
the most ultimate edition for soaking the pants off any tsihu and defending gardens!

Winter special
The wuzzard Apparel inspired by the wuzzie!
Such as Hoodie of wuzzard is a magical hoodie with feather like patterns and warmth defying the
the harsh cold etc

Spring special
Deep Stryke 3D printed shoe for Active Reapers on the move.

Autumn Special
Exclusive Em8er partner Amd for nice parts to upgrade and make a
super build depending on budget.

Members / subscribers could get a better discount!

etc etc

Last edited: