Em-8ER Discord Server Now Offical.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Grummz, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Grummz

Grummz Administrator Ember Dev

We’re proud to announce that we will be accepting ownership of the Em-8ER Discord chat server from the great fans that helped found it. While we have previously turned down the offers to run the chat server, the opening of the new website next week marks a perfect time to bring all things Em-8ER together.

Over the weekend, we will be preparing to transition the Discord server ownership and @Ronyn will be acting as chief moderator of the channel with PlzBanMe and Nakiato. We have no plans to add additional moderators at this time, but we will continue to develop and promote the Em-8ER Discord server.

I wanted to thank, Faeryl and IAmJohnGalt for offering us this great opportunity. They founded a great community that has served Em-8ER fans well. We hope to live up to that legacy and grow it further.

I would also like to thank all the current and past mods of the Discord server who have helped the community so much.

Thank you Xeevis, SoulHunter2008, Sandsnake, LunaCee, JoJoMcGee, IIIStrife, HarvOnyx, Fin, Dzzel, Chadders, Itinerii, Oni Shouten, GarettSlayer, Wink, Valawyn, NimbusCloud, Levithum, PoliceTrooper, Maven and Kream!

What a wonderful start to the development of Em-8ER’s community. See you on Discord!

2. GarettSlayer

GarettSlayer Emberite

in b4fooni
    lol, anyhow, glad to have been part of getting this up and running as part of the staff! Just remember kiddies, I shall be lurking >.>

3. Dzzel

Dzzel Member

was a pleasure working with you:D

see you all in-game 07

4. Faeryl

Faeryl Member

INB4FOONI.

I'd like to say thank you to all the staff who helped me create and maintain a great community live chat server. It wasn't always perfect nor was it easy, but guess what?

We did it guys!!! EM-8ER won!!! Congratulations!!!

I hope to see even more great ideas and suggestions for EM-8ER continue from the community now that it's an OFFICIAL live chat server!

~Faeryl

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  5. LunaCee

LunaCee New Member

Yup. It is now in official hands.

6. Chadders

Chadders New Member

Inb4 Fooni

Twas' an honour serving you all!

7. Oni Shouten

Oni Shouten New Member

Thankies sir! I appreciate taking the time for making it official. I liked to say it's been a pleasure and the fact you are taking over is a win not just for the community but for ember itself. I will stay of course to see how the game progresses and if you need any help you know how to reach me. Again thank you for the opportunity to let me moderate the server and I hope to see you all soon.

8. Wyntyr

Wyntyr Well-Known Member

Very coolz!!!

Thank you server founders and staff!!!

Onward and upward Team Ember!!!

9. Finanect

Finanect New Member

10. Anrothan

Anrothan Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

Big Bud 300 Approves!!!!!

engjang and Xeevis like this.
  11. Kream

Kream Frame Founder

Very excited to have an official Discord presence now! Huge ups to JG and Fae and all the Support staff and Mods for getting the ball rolling and putting the community on a good path! Mission accomplished!

LSeven, Earth_Soldier, Xeevis and 3 others like this.
  12. IAmJohnGalt

IAmJohnGalt Active Member Em-8ER Contributor

13. Ronyn

Ronyn Ghostryker Community Manager

I cannot say it enough, thank you to everyone who has put their time, energy, effort, and attention toward the growth of this community I love so much.

You have helped start a powerful community, I look forward to seeing it grow more and more alongside you.

For Em-8er my friends.

14. LupeFuentes

LupeFuentes Member

Though I haven't been on the discord thingy, I think this is a nice step.

Faeryl and Wyntyr like this.
  15. Mahdi

Mahdi Gatestrider - T.H.M.P.R.

Seriously, awesome job to you all. This project has brought some great people, personalities and minds together. I second Ronyn with the powerful community presence. Thank you for being one of the strong foundation blocks in Em-8ER.

Wyntyr, Faeryl, LSeven and 1 other person like this.
  16. Xeevis

Xeevis Well-Known Member Max Kahuna Forum Tech

17. Earth_Soldier

Earth_Soldier Well-Known Member

18. omer wexler

omer wexler New Member

I know I may sound like a newbie writing it but what kind of website??