Em-8ER Discord Server Now Offical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
We’re proud to announce that we will be accepting ownership of the Em-8ER Discord chat server from the great fans that helped found it. While we have previously turned down the offers to run the chat server, the opening of the new website next week marks a perfect time to bring all things Em-8ER together.

Over the weekend, we will be preparing to transition the Discord server ownership and @Ronyn will be acting as chief moderator of the channel with PlzBanMe and Nakiato. We have no plans to add additional moderators at this time, but we will continue to develop and promote the Em-8ER Discord server.

I wanted to thank, Faeryl and IAmJohnGalt for offering us this great opportunity. They founded a great community that has served Em-8ER fans well. We hope to live up to that legacy and grow it further.

I would also like to thank all the current and past mods of the Discord server who have helped the community so much.

Thank you Xeevis, SoulHunter2008, Sandsnake, LunaCee, JoJoMcGee, IIIStrife, HarvOnyx, Fin, Dzzel, Chadders, Itinerii, Oni Shouten, GarettSlayer, Wink, Valawyn, NimbusCloud, Levithum, PoliceTrooper, Maven and Kream!

What a wonderful start to the development of Em-8ER’s community. See you on Discord!

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
INB4FOONI.

I'd like to say thank you to all the staff who helped me create and maintain a great community live chat server. It wasn't always perfect nor was it easy, but guess what?

We did it guys!!! EM-8ER won!!! Congratulations!!!

I hope to see even more great ideas and suggestions for EM-8ER continue from the community now that it's an OFFICIAL live chat server!

~Faeryl

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2016
Thankies sir! I appreciate taking the time for making it official. I liked to say it's been a pleasure and the fact you are taking over is a win not just for the community but for ember itself. I will stay of course to see how the game progresses and if you need any help you know how to reach me. Again thank you for the opportunity to let me moderate the server and I hope to see you all soon.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
I cannot say it enough, thank you to everyone who has put their time, energy, effort, and attention toward the growth of this community I love so much.

You have helped start a powerful community, I look forward to seeing it grow more and more alongside you.

For Em-8er my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.