Don't nationalize this game

Do you agree with me?

• Total voters
Jul 27, 2016
ghmm... what's bad in nationalism (even like USA) ? that's can be annoying but you what? envy about someone proud of their country? ^_^

about firefall and nationalism: that was not only about flags - the whole game was 100% USA style, flag was only a surface thing. and that was not the best side of the game -_-

Jul 26, 2016
Switzerland
darkcisum.com
There could be one reason actually. If Mark wants it, he can have it. I am not gonna stop support becuase of it, are you?
I hope you're not using this "If X is added would you stop supporting the game?!" tactic for every discussion on the forum. It's not productive and only leads to heated discussion regarding what makes or breaks the game for someone personally.

As for your point, well this can be said about anything. The more important question is, should everything that Mark wants be added? What's the point of discussions (or this forum) if in the end our opinions aren't even considered? ;)

PS: Since you wanted to know, I'm already not supporting this game (financially) and I'm certainly not supporting Mark Kern.

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
I hope you're not using this "If X is added would you stop supporting the game?!" tactic for every discussion on the forum. It's not productive and only leads to heated discussion regarding what makes or breaks the game for someone personally.

As for your point, well this can be said about anything. The more important question is, should everything that Mark wants be added? What's the point of discussions (or this forum) if in the end our opinions aren't even considered? ;)

PS: Since you wanted to know, I'm already not supporting this game (financially) and I'm certainly not supporting Mark Kern.
Very true, never denied that, I just corrected you, becuase you said "no reason" I named a valid reason. and yes that can be said about anything, and you are free to say you don't want it. Which I never said you couldn't do. I just simply corrected you.

There are kinda many reasons not to be proud of his/her own country... and in a country in a state like germany, where the main question you hear is kinda "Help the muslims 'cause they are getting hunted by psychopaths", "Don't help the muslims 'cause we're assholes and we want our beer for ourself" and "Gas them! Gas them!"... (im rather for the first one... 'cause morals and and the "if we get hunted and genocided by psychopaths i would find a new home where im welcome too" logic, which seems totally legit for me.). And i think these opinions are not just here... and many ppl aren't proud of that stuff too...
*just sayin'*

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
There are kinda many reasons not to be proud of his/her own country... and in a country in a state like germany, where the main question you hear is kinda "Help the muslims 'cause they are getting hunted by psychopaths", "Don't help the muslims 'cause we're assholes and we want our beer for ourself" and "Gas them! Gas them!"... (im rather for the first one... 'cause morals and and the "if we get hunted and genocided by psychopaths i would find a new home where im welcome too" logic, which seems totally legit for me.). And i think these opinions are not just here... and many ppl aren't proud of that stuff too...
*just sayin'*
My morals are that "I don't want to see western civilization fall, nor anymore rape/terror by migrants" But that maybe is just me.

MAybe the right morals is to add onto the deficits and debt of european countries,(sacrificing our children and unborn children for the here and now, screwing over the future) just so we can house migrants here, instead of in refugees camps there.

My morals are that "I don't want to see western civilization fall, nor anymore rape/terror by migrants" But that maybe is just me.

MAybe the right morals is to add onto the deficits and debt of european countries, just so we can house migrants here, instead of in refugees camps there.
Yep to the last part.

Meh to the last part.
I don't give a fuck 'bout the "western" countries. One "Vivo in Australiâ" and thats settled for me. I could live in new Zealand too...

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
Yep to the last part.

Meh to the last part.
I don't give a fuck 'bout the "western" countries. One "Vivo in Australiâ" and thats settled for me. I could live in new Zealand too...
you don't? You don't care the freedoms you inherited? that is currently being forgotten, and scouandred by the majority. So sad..

you don't? You don't care the freedoms you inherited? that is currently being forgotten, and scouandred by the majority. So sad..
It's no real Freedom anyway! "Freedom" = when there are NO RESTRICTION or NO ASSHOLE THAT SAYS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO OR NOT. seems settled for me... but i still prefer a not too controlling government, like the UK, Finland, Sweden etc. ^^

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
It's no real Freedom anyway! "Freedom" = when there are NO RESTRICTION or NO ASSHOLE THAT SAYS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO OR NOT. seems settled for me... but i still prefer a not too controlling government, like the UK, Finland, Sweden etc. ^^
oh it is true that we haven't had "true" "freedom" but some freedoms is better then none, and your forefathers probably fought and bled for them.

Also doubt germany controlls more or less then sweden. I live in sweden, and everyday the government finds out about a new law/rule that gives them more control over something.

Brezals

Deepscanner
Jul 27, 2016
Sweden
www.twitter.com
'cause one central government would holocaust everything into one straight religion and that shit...
ofcourse, when I asked what he meant by "should" he meant that it should be nations becuase one nation is bad. Yet somehow more smaller nations is good? So that is why I asked if govenment is even necessery? no nations doesn't necesserily means one world order.

oh it is true that we haven't had "true" "freedom" but some freedoms is better then none, and your forefathers probably fought and bled for them.

Also doubt germany controlls more or less then sweden. I live in sweden, and everyday the government finds out about a new law/rule that gives them more control over something.
ok, seems settled. But your government had probably a better hobby than ours. The hobby of our government is to punsh though contracts that no one wants and harms every1 for personal wealth... (e.g. TTiP... still not through, but soon...)