Cute, funny stuff spam. (No political stuff)

ble003

Commander
Aug 7, 2016
on account of capitalist druid being lore-unfriendly, Hudie Lemma is now a CG druid of Sarenrae whose parents were organized criminals. she's serious about the faith, and can play divine representitive and try to awaken empathy in ghosts when she has to, but last time I set fire to a building by accident, suggested a siege combined with sleep-disruption, and suggested physically removing an evil pier, all while trying to play her as a serious, voice of reason priest.

since I'm clearly bad at that, and want to join in on shenanigans, I'm going to lean into that side of her. unsophisticated speech when unprepared, heavy fur coat as hide armor, maybe get continual flame cast on a tongue-piercing (this is both cool and lamp), get control flames so she can put out any fires she lights intentionally. mention Sarenrae's heroism domain and lovers to the halfling who badmouthed her badassery and wants to court the queen.

also changing name to Zhen(pure) Fa(send), so I can use the no dilemma pun somewhere else.