Chief Chat on Discord! Coming soon.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Ronyn, Dec 6, 2016.

Choose a four hour block in the Pacific Standard Time zone

1. 6 am to 10 am

2. 8 am to 12 noon

3. 10 am to 2 pm

4. 12 noon to 4 pm

5. 2 pm to 6 pm

6. 4 pm to 8 pm

7. 6 pm to 10 pm

8. 8 pm to 12 midnight

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm not sure what my schedule will look like in the near future, but I'll be happy as long as I can listen to a recording of it.

2. Faeryl

Faeryl Active Member

I'd like to +1 for a live stream and +1 for weekends too. I have a suggestion for a platform ...

Grummz tested out a new live stream service called Periscope.tv last month a few times. It's pretty cool, if you haven't seen it, check it out (https://www.periscope.tv/Grummz/1zqKVNAoLnnKB?t=128)! It archives your streams, so those who cannot participate with you live, can go back and watch them later.

Some of the other Periscope users who I've watched have been known to live stream for hours (one streamer was making cake pops from start to finish). Periscope.tv's FAQ "The Basics" even says that your stream can be as long as you want, or as long as your battery/provider will allow; you use your phone to live stream. Periscope is also allowing users to determine if their live streams are permanent, or expire in 24 hours. Folks tuning in can even participate live by asking questions via text and the streamer can decide to show those questions on the screen for everyone, or not.

It seems like it could be a GREAT tool to try and Grummz stream from the comfort of his car, office, or home by using his phone!
    Just a thought. :cool:

engjang and Wyntyr like this.
  3. Silv3r Shadow

Silv3r Shadow Gatestrider Max Kahuna

Not sure if I looked around enough but is there a time for the get together?

4. Ronyn

Ronyn Ghostryker Community Manager

It hasn't been set just yet. There will be an announcement when it is.

Faeryl, engjang, Wyntyr and 1 other person like this.
  5. Silv3r Shadow

Silv3r Shadow Gatestrider Max Kahuna

Hopefully soon, cause it'll be harder to get an audience when holidays are gone lol

6. bengal

bengal Death Reaper

all GREAT ideas, but for those who happen to miss the "live" version, will there be anywhere to see what was said like in the forum?

TheDragonMonkey and Faeryl like this.