Backer Web Site Support & Issues.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
Greetings,

If you run into issues while attempting to sign up OR convert your account, please tell us about it here. Remember that the more information you can provide to us the better chance we have to help solve the issues.

Note: Be careful not to post any screenshots with any of your private information.

ChAzZ_NuT

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Jan 22, 2017
I got stuck at the verification process, I was hit with a “Invalid Validation Token” after clicking both links?

Shuriko

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Norrkoping Sweden
So thats the perks that we have claimed then? I thought it would be "your unlocked Perks" But it just says Perks and everything listed under there is unlocked on the accounts?

Apr 5, 2017
I'm getting the email address not found error. How much into should I put in this post or will a mod reach out to more for my email and order number?

Travis

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
I'm also getting that the email was claimed or not used when i enter the email to claim the backer stuff. Indiegogo order says #1449- M3 Milestone

Aug 24, 2016
Worland, Wyoming, USA
I'm also getting that the email was claimed or not used when I enter the email to claim the backer stuff. Though I have receipts for Indiegogo order #97 - M3 Milestone, #569 - M3 Milestone, and a $35 Milestone #2 one all on the same email.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2017
Portugal
For the people getting the "Either there is no backer by that email address or the address has already been claimed" message, here's something that worked for me:
- choose the lower option of skipping adding emails for now
- you should now be on the my.ember page, where you can verify your email. Do that, and also manually add your indiegogo email on the same page. You'll receive 2 confirmation emails. Click on the links in both.

I did this and it worked fine for me.

Jun 21, 2017
i get the "Either there is no backer by that email address or the address has already been claimed" message
i checked my indiegogo account and it says that i have not contributed at all but i have an invoice where i paid through paypal to get the deepscanner pack, i remember doing this through a temporary link send by mark on Discord , that would explain why my indigogo account says that i made no contributions, my indiegogo and paypal email adresses are the same so the system should find that i have the deepscanner pack sinds that title is on my account but i still can't claim anything in the new Em8er user portal pls help.

Last edited:

wingar

Ark Liege
Ember Dev
Jul 27, 2016
Hi guys,

Hearing all you have to say and refining the new backer site as much as possible.
For all the people have issues with email verification for their account, if you try to log in now you will reach a page telling you check you registered email account as before, but this now has a link on it to resend the verification email. If you were having issues before, please do this. I've refined the verification process and the new email should help you considerably.

On the same note for people having issues with verifying their IndieGogo and Paypal addresses, if you use the resend email button next to the address on the My Account page you're having issues with, you will receive the new, more useful email with better instructions.

For those having issues with even adding their IndieGogo or Paypal address in the first place, we're looking into this as much as possible, we've resolved at least some issues on this, and as a note, for people that backed with Paypal you will need to use the address tied to your Paypal account, as this is the email we have on record.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2016
Indiegogo verification is failing to find me and says I have no package. My forum title is Firstclaimer though.

I have gotten this email and followed the link.
Please Verify this IndieGogo or Paypal E-Mail address for your Em-8ER Account

Last edited:
Looks like the backer stuff is all set up for me, but I had another inquiry.

Not sure if it was already brought up elsewhere, but what about the Firefall credit thing for Founders that was brought out a while back? I know I got signed up and confirmed all that during the original window, I was wondering where I go to see that. I don't recall.