ALMOST AT 1K FORUM MEMBERS!!!!

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Holy smokes, we hit 1000 forum members and 2500 sigs. That means its time for the next goal!!!!

But you guys were too fast, we need some time to finish the art for the Player and the Alien before we can start the next goal...which will be, at the very least, modeling what we have concept so far in 3D!

GZ! The Ember-Masterreace is going to rise!

Holy smokes, we hit 1000 forum members and 2500 sigs. That means its time for the next goal!!!!

But you guys were too fast, we need some time to finish the art for the Player and the Alien before we can start the next goal...which will be, at the very least, modeling what we have concept so far in 3D!
YOU NEVA GONNA GET ENOUGH TIME!!! No joke, we won't try to give you guys time ^^ We are going to try to afterburn for the 2k mark xD Or to teleportshot, or to triage, or to glide, or to- You know what i mean, right?

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
GZ! The Ember-Masterreace is going to rise!

YOU NEVA GONNA GET ENOUGH TIME!!! No joke, we won't try to give you guys time ^^ We are going to try to afterburn for the 2k mark xD Or to teleportshot, or to triage, or to glide, or to- You know what i mean, right?
Drop that rainbow glider.....ya know, I never did get that achievement for killing what was it? 5 enemies in a glide?