ALMOST AT 1K FORUM MEMBERS!!!!

Astro

Omni Ace
Omni Ace
Jul 26, 2016
You'd think if we hit 1000 forum members we'd get confirmation that the game was going into production. One can hope at least.
I believe he said at 1000 forum members he would launch the campaign for the first prototype of the game. Just a small playable instance of the thumping mechanics, is what I believe he said.

Jul 28, 2016
Everything is based in PST. Didn't ya know?
You misspelled GMT, unless you spelled it UTC.

Besides, you meant PDT, not PST. Sadly, I think BST is the same a GMT, which is a shame, but at least UTC doesn't change.

Hmm, how many more TLA*s can I get in here...

*TLA = Three Letter Acronym

P

PCMasterReece

You misspelled GMT, unless you spelled it UTC.

Besides, you meant PDT, not PST. Sadly, I think BST is the same a GMT, which is a shame, but at least UTC doesn't change.

Hmm, how many more TLA*s can I get in here...

*TLA = Three Letter Acronym
UTC and GMT are the same

Jul 28, 2016
UTC and GMT are the same
Actually, they aren't.

From DifferenceBetween.com
GMT refers to the time maintained at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London called the mean solar time. UTC is based on International Atomic Time (TAI).
So there is a fraction of a second difference between them. Also, GMT is a time zone, UTC is a time standard. And I was wrong about GMT recognizing the DST/BST change.

I learned a few things replying to your post. I hope you did, as well.

P

PCMasterReece

Actually, they aren't.

From DifferenceBetween.com

So there is a fraction of a second difference between them. Also, GMT is a time zone, UTC is a time standard. And I was wrong about GMT recognizing the DST/BST change.

I learned a few things replying to your post. I hope you did, as well.
I know UTC is a time standard and GMT is a time zone BUT people do sometimes mistake them for each other.

Here is a link explaining that: http://www.timeanddate.com/time/gmt-utc-time.html

I mean I haven't ever seen anyone mistake them but I'm guessing enough people did that they have to mention it lol

Jul 28, 2016
Florida
www.facebook.com
I'm seriously thinking about making 8 different accounts JUST to get us up past the 1000 mark!!!!!! Also, if it's true that we get to have a SINGLE playable instance if we hit that mark, that gives me hopes to be honest! Any link to this being said, by any chance?