so whats up with ember

ChAzZ_NuT

Kaiju Slayer
Kaiju Slayer
Jan 22, 2017
Honestly, in the Amazon warfront zone in Firefall there was a corner of the map where enemies would just keep spawning indefinitely. I think it had like a counter that if an enemy got destroyed, shortly after a new one spawned, creating the illusion of an endless wave.

Didn't serve much purpose but it was fun. XD

(Edit; They kept coming through the melding, making it visually pretty consistent with a never-ending invasion)
I remember this too, that was a fun spot! I loved those cargo transport missions, that whole area was a breath of fresh air. I remember spending a bit of time there achievement hunting too, I put a bunch of work into getting the Melding Damage Perk. Which dealt extra damage to Human enemies.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I remember this too, that was a fun spot! I loved those cargo transport missions, that whole area was a breath of fresh air. I remember spending a bit of time there achievement hunting too, I put a bunch of work into getting the Melding Damage Perk. Which dealt extra damage to Human enemies.
Was that the one with the motorbike to take things to folks?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
well back again still i dont see it this game is dead people quit giving them money fo nothing.
I am somewhat concerned of the long silence, and do not understand why because no information or then again very little is offered especially in this forum. What if someone who can reply, i think they need the right support team in place to help with others doing the job, while the support helps with the other areas and makes folks keep updated and know what is going on.

Then there is the argument that one person whom has focused on Nexus Drop achieve in the span of a reduced time frame. There is something that needs to be addressed and people are going to be asking more questions to seek valid answers.

Maybe there was issues and health problems which we can take into consideration however no one is perfect. So lets be adults and be courageous to admit yes if mistakes were made. You have the opportunity and potential to turn things and to connect with the true fans of this game, otherwise this long winded journey will drag further down the gloomiest parts of the depths of tsihu darkness.

Since there is not much happening this seems as if i am not going to say but i remember when long silences like this has occurred with e.g. Global agenda by Hi-rez studio. They eventually stopped supporting this game and went to another project. Although that situation was different so i cannot really say that this is the case but to me there is that unknown.

Did ask this before but why doesn't Respark + Nexus Drop + Em8er work together could that be possible?

They all have superb ideas and together could form Project (E.R.I.N) Em8er Respark Inner Nexus :D
Where the Em8er is re-sparked into life through the inner collaborative network of Nexus where creation is made for the good of survival!!

Aaah i like to dream we all do, until reality starts to sink, but i have much hope so what will it be?

Press on keyboard or control pad:

[1] We got this our game will come out TOP!

[2] We maybe got this soon but i cannot say anything more

[3] My Rabbits have escaped and eating my Ethernet cables HELP!