3d Game artist

Salvatore

3d Game Artist
Staff member
Ember Moderator
Oct 9, 2019
hello my name Luigi Salvatore Rao, and i am a 3d artist from canada. i have good Understanding of many 3d art tools, from ZBrush, Substance painter, substance designer, world machine, Topo gun2, Photoshop and and unreal, i have been modeling for 3 years and been a blast most of the time. i have had experience working some indie games studios, architects, Educational Companies and for the Toronto Colleges.
i do hope who see my work can give me feed back and your Opinions, im always open to hear what people think,

Props
BoneBaneAxe_LuigiRao.jpg
Fireplace.jpg
Horn of the Ram_blackRose_luigi.jpg

Diorama's Homey Tavern & downfall of man
luigi-rao-highresscreenshot00002.jpg luigi-rao-highresscreenshot00003.jpg luigi-rao-luigi-rao2.jpg
Word Machine map In Unreal Notexture.png WorldMachineUnreal.png
Mountains.png
Substance Designer - Damascus steal Texture
luigi-rao-damascus-steel-texture.jpg

Anyone who wants to see some video of my Dioramas

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Shield of the Forgotten sun View attachment 4227
this asset was something fun to work on, also its been a while since i made anything i been happy with
This makes me think of a metal eye ball stuck to the shield and when you least suspect, the eye would open up look around, blink then when you turn around to face the shield it would close up !

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Some Substance Designer work I have done
Chain-link Fence
and
Barb wire textures

I like the chain fence ball what if it is a fence trap that wraps around the opponent.
The opponent rolls around then the fence chains glow heating up the opponent and turns into a solidified ball.

Tibbers would then casually walk across and pushes the ball around then the ball vanishes!