Cool and quite possibly inspirational stuff (But no politics)

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
I find it kinda funny how this was discovered while pouring cream into coffee and kinda recalling that one saying about the next big discoveries are gona be found in the kitchen. ^^

I am terrible with such tools but not as bad as i used to be! have been told would be more suited for demolition work, i'll take that as a compliment :D
I think sometimes you need to learn how to tear things apart at first before you learn how to put them back together again.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu

They have a lot of energy and good vibes :cool:

If i had to jump in would be wearing some futuristic stuff but still look gnomish :p
inspired by Starfox game and also Rocket raccoon from guardians of the galaxy and not forgetting a
gnome from D&D!

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I have some friends that like to build those suits and doing the artwork but i never really understood the judgemental attidutes towards furries. Actions of individuals don't determine the whole outlook of the entire group or something like that.
Got to agree, to make those suits they are talented, i seen some in cosplay conventions. Wish i could make stuff like that however prefer wearing a costume and goofing off its the best part :D

Degiance

Deepscanner
Jul 5, 2017
Finland
degiance.deviantart.com
I was randomly of reminded of this trick but i believe trick is a cheap word to use for this performance as it can be thought provoking and i consider it hauntingly beautiful aswell.

(Magic tricks are an artform of their own with the sleight of hand and misdirection. Even though some people consider magic "nerdy" or "geeky" or what ever they often over look the years of practice and dedication people put in it. If i'm allowed this sort rant.)

Jul 26, 2016
I ran in to this while watching Terib.Shadows stream last night and i can't believe it.
I mean it looks cool but seriously, slingshot fishing?
View attachment 2297

It's supposed to be easier than bow fishing. I dunno, I don't fish. I just have to wonder if having the reel on your arm would create a limit on the size of fish you can reel in.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Okay talking about a explosion of color there ^^

Watching this guys videos sometimes feels like i'm watching Macgyver without the random episode plot.

Looks better than the nerfs and imagine having something like this for an em8er event where you get to hit people wearing kaiju's outfits that are padded!

Even some em8ernite initiation where you get to run a course and have to hit stationary targets
at the end get a well done sticker :p