Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2017
India
www.youtube.com
Ok now don't get me wrong.
I know
Kaiju = Enemies
But what if not every kaiju we meet/encounter is hostile.
What if they just want to talk, sit down have a chat while eating some fried pineapples.
What if there's a dynamic event where we see a kaiju suddenly decide to start helping us in fighting against his own brethrens.
I believe it would act as a nice touch to the gameplay and lore.

Please don't bully, these are just my views.
;)

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I don't think its a bad idea friendly Kaiju, perhaps a different variant of the usual Kaiju would be fun to see them interact with weird dialogue which we have to get tech to make to translate what they say, and they could sometimes have inside knowledge of the kaiju so say you did a mission for them they would provide clues or items to help leading to more secrets!!!!!!!

In Warframe for example they have some Grineers that are defectors who want to move away from that harsh life so they need to be saved from the evil grineers.

That reminds me of the food rations in Firefall and that stinky bait that had to be made :eek:

Makes me think do we actually have allies apart from other players hmm?

Jun 21, 2017
India
www.youtube.com
I don't think its a bad idea friendly Kaiju, perhaps a different variant of the usual Kaiju would be fun to see them interact with weird dialogue which we have to get tech to make to translate what they say, and they could sometimes have inside knowledge of the kaiju so say you did a mission for them they would provide clues or items to help leading to more secrets!!!!!!!

In Warframe for example they have some Grineers that are defectors who want to move away from that harsh life so they need to be saved from the evil grineers.

That reminds me of the food rations in Firefall and that stinky bait that had to be made :eek:

Makes me think do we actually have allies apart from other players hmm?
I imagine we might have some NPC's for allies other than players.

Dec 15, 2016
I doubt that the whole war is somewhere half realistic if all kaijus/tsi-hus were *that* kind of enemies. Sure, the planet is a prison to them because of the civil war but just as any prison, there are/were wrongfully accused or in this case, war prisoners and the surviving losers. There could be 5% give-or-take of their entire population that didn’t succumb to the hatred and violence.

Just so you know, they are capable of controlling kaijus, constructing bases of their own and xenografting weapons to themselves. With that kind of knowledge and understanding, surely some of them didn’t use their science and technology for evil did they?

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
what if there was a kaiju that was buried alive in the ice and oneday you skipped along and mined in that area then discovered a kaiju appears dazed.

1) do you bop it on the head
2) do you greet it and take this kaiju to your base and become best chums for life
3) do you just run off and let it be as it is

Whatever you choose could affect the outcome

a) if you bopped on the head = is dead/unconscious
b) if you become buddies kajiu could help you like an alien pet!
c) if you leave it the enemy will have an extra kaiju on their side

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
what if there was a kaiju that was buried alive in the ice and oneday you skipped along and mined in that area then discovered a kaiju appears dazed.

1) do you bop it on the head
2) do you greet it and take this kaiju to your base and become best chums for life
3) do you just run off and let it be as it is

Whatever you choose could affect the outcome

a) if you bopped on the head = is dead/unconscious
b) if you become buddies kajiu could help you like an alien pet!
c) if you leave it the enemy will have an extra kaiju on their side
THE DRASTIC CHANGE OF ENVIRONMENT AND MUTATED BACTERIA WILL KILL IT IN A FEW HOURS

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
After having more time in the hospital, I have thought about this more from Torgue's point of view.

If he and I are skimming around Em-8ER sector 7, zone 19, smoking our stogies and we see you playing hopscotch with a rabbit.....you're going to end up hairless from our flamethrowers along with the rabbit.

Torgue_Joey

Kaiju Slayer
KAIJU 'SPLODER
Jul 27, 2016
Germany
After having more time in the hospital, I have thought about this more from Torgue's point of view.

If he and I are skimming around Em-8ER sector 7, zone 19, smoking our stogies and we see you playing hopscotch with a rabbit.....you're going to end up hairless from our flamethrowers along with the rabbit.
WITH THAT POST AND MENTIONING STOGIES.
YOU ARE QUALIFIED TO JOIN THE CULT OF GRUMMZ

WELCOME TO THE BADASS RELIGION OF BADASSITTUDE

Hotel6

Commander
Jul 27, 2016
Siding with the Kaiju ?
Well, if you're talking about the Kaiju have some sort of ability to communicate with us or we have the technology or equipment to put a leash on one, yeah. If not, nah. I don't trust no giant alien that can break my neck in any moment it like to do it.

Or Tsi-Hu defector, you know, they got tired of their upper's shit and decided to look for the help of the outsiders. They could have valuable information about their uppers and maybe they can show us how their stuff works so we can hit them where it hurts.

Goddang this is turning into one of those "win the hearts and mind" stuff. But hey, it could work, who knows. If it doesn't work out, well, we still have Mr.Torgue on standby.

Status
Not open for further replies.