Grummz' Navel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a necklace, that's Satori Komeiji. She's a Satori, a type of mind reading Yokai.
Just like the name of that party game, I don't know jack (shit). You might as well have been speaking russian to a brazilian (spanish or portuguese) trying to translate to a french lady to teach her egyptian poodle how to do the worm. No offense intended whatsoever.

Terricon4

Base Commander
Base Commander
Just like the name of that party game, I don't know jack (shit). You might as well have been speaking russian to a brazilian (spanish or portuguese) trying to translate to a french lady to teach her egyptian poodle how to do the worm. No offense intended whatsoever.
Yokai are kind of like Japanese demons and magical creatures and such. They (and a few other characters in this thread) are from the Touhou Project, a series of games (mostly). To sum it up, you got a little isolated pocket reality called Gensokyo that's got a human village, some mountains, underworld, and other places for various "fantastical" types of beings to exist since in the more modern age of science many of them risk ceasing to exist outside of it. And suffice to say when you have moon rabbits (from the moon), humans, all kinds of magical creatures, beings, gods, and even some aliens thrown in there... you can end up with a not insignificant amount of fighting and trouble. And so we have the games... playing as our wonderful protagonists and keeping peace in this little world of theirs. Protagonists like....
or

Yokai are kind of like Japanese demons and magical creatures and such. They (and a few other characters in this thread) are from the Touhou Project, a series of games (mostly). To sum it up, you got a little isolated pocket reality called Gensokyo that's got a human village, some mountains, underworld, and other places for various "fantastical" types of beings to exist since in the more modern age of science many of them risk ceasing to exist outside of it. And suffice to say when you have moon rabbits (from the moon), humans, all kinds of magical creatures, beings, gods, and even some aliens thrown in there... you can end up with a not insignificant amount of fighting and trouble. And so we have the games... playing as our wonderful protagonists and keeping peace in this little world of theirs. Protagonists like....
or
Navel in both, and a topless upside down witch flying on/under her broom. Hot damn....

I know this is the navel thread but that helicopter is the true hero saving navels from enemy tanks!
I just noticed these two posts and I have to say that the helicopter is living up to the expectations of video game helicopters.
You can see seven other times that helicopters lived up to the expectations of them in video games via the link hidden by this
or search the channel Outside Xbox for said video

luigisnipes

Firstclaimer
Aug 23, 2016
Nobody expected me to show up here eh? Forgot about this side of the forum a while ago, heretics. took me some time, but i found it.

I'm not sure if i have to post some heresy you all call "product" to be allowed here. So safety precaution.

why the hell was this shit on my usual WH40K artwork research filter?
Thats considered heresy ??? I will googe it to find more info

So many posts in a row with no navel.... NAVEL BOTS TO THE RESCUE!
This could not be in a more perfect place. A pretty sci-fi Valkyrie Relief and rescue unit rescuing a pilot that was attempting to take down giant mech. Its also not hard to see the jetpacks were inspired by Attack on Titan (which I don't watch). Reminds me of Sei from VA-11 Hall-A who was also an R&R unit by the same name.

Status
Not open for further replies.