Backer? Want to leave a testimonial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiTodd

Commander
Jun 23, 2017
Joined Firefall in February of 2013, became a founder shortly thereafter. The game let me play how I wanted. Played a frame or two in XP Valley (don't you booo me!)
Never played anything like it. Hope to get something like that back again.

zdoofop

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Noneofyourbeeswaxistan
we're still doing this? cool.

"When I first played Firefall, back in I think 2012, I remember loving the game, but not being ready to jump into a new mmo. By the time I fully commited myself, it was too late; the game had been ruined. I'd give anything to get that kind of gameplay back. So when I heard about Em8er, I naturally jumped at what may well be the last chance to play the ultimate game. Em8er will, in all likelihood, make history, and like Netflix, Uber, and Facebook, big game devs will want to jump on this, and will fail. I want to tell my kids (if I ever have any) that I played the first one, that I was there when it all started."

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
When I entered the open beta of firefall, the art style and gameplay completely clicked with me. I imediately bought the commander support pack (most expensive one, came with the bike).
So far, em8er shapes out to be what firefall was supposed to be. Here's hope, at least.

no names, please.

Last edited:

Kailow_Krow

Firstclaimer
Feb 25, 2017
Firefall was something magical. Something that I had simply dreamt about playing, first person mmo, but more than a Mmo, world that actually reacted to your presence.
Where you are working together with other players towards a real goal you all recognized, a goal more than just grinding, but to reclaim the world from a enemy who actually dights back. EM-8ER is keeping that promise. And it will be glorious.

xXDibbs

Tsi-Hu Hunter
Jul 9, 2017
You like shooters? You like killing loads of stuff? You like crafting? You like Gathering resources? If you answered yes to the above then you will love EM8ER!!!

-Dafox

Dilplaya

Forerunner
Jun 5, 2017
Firefall was the most fun and exciting game I had ever played. I often remember how fun it was at one moment to retake a town from a army of choosen, calling down a thumper to get awesome rewards or even just running around the entire map to look at the eye popping scenery in the closed beta. When I saw Mark Kern was reviving those very things in Em8er that made Firefall fun--and to even more closely emphasize similar mechanics, I knew it something that is definitely worth backing. Keep up the great work Mark!!

Jul 16, 2017
steamcommunity.com
Firefall was the first game I played to reach 200 hours. It filled me with awe and wonder at the beautiful landscapes and adrenaline as I fought the Chosen, and the Dev sometimes with their Dev weekends. I had maxed out two of my recon frames and was close with a third one. When Firefall tanked, I was happy to learn that Em-8er is in the works. I can't wait to finally pick up my long forgotten rifle and start sniping again.

- Pinkish, formerly known as pinkhairedfreak on Firefall

Veckna

Deepscanner
Feb 11, 2017
UK
I remember way back when, starting up Firefall. You began in the middle of a massive assault on the starting town, all hell was breaking loose and you were in the middle of it. Nowhere was truly safe and events could spring up around you at any moment. It was awesome. Looking forward to seeing those feelings recreated with Em8er.

Aphaz

Deepscanner
Jul 26, 2016
when i started playing FF in open beta the game was the synonym of freedom...later it became the synonym of dissapointment...and i was affraid no game will ever be able to give me that freedom again...untill EM-8ER came allong...
THNX Mark for not "loosing hope" and sticking to the dream of giving us players that same freedom again.
can't wait to jump into my omni and be free again to do what i want and when/how i want it!!!!!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.