Status
Not open for further replies.

NightStroke

Base Commander
Base Commander
Jul 26, 2016
First?!?!
Obliged to say inb4Fooni

I just read the article and holy christ those designs are nice. Would the current omnimek be the "medium" design?
(also nekomek's talon feet actually look kinda cool)

Also what are weapon pods? And where on the mek are they?

Last edited:

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Kahuna M.A.X.
Sep 6, 2016
Not bad. Though are the upper arms part of the shoulder design, then?
I really hope you'll nail down the overlapping designs, then - I have seen some eye insulting jumbles in these kind of mix-and-match designs. So much insult I wanted to take a different kind of match to them.

Last edited:

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
Not bad. Though are the upper arms part of the shoulder design, then?
I really hope you'll nail down the overlapping designs, then - I have seen some eye insulting jumbles in these kind of mix-and-match designs. So much insult I wanted to take a different kind of match to them.
In any system like this, player's can create anything cool or anything that's an eyesore. Hard to control what they mix and match. However, heavy styles will only work with heavy frames, and light styles will only work with light frames.

Jul 26, 2016
In any system like this, player's can create anything cool or anything that's an eyesore. Hard to control what they mix and match. However, heavy styles will only work with heavy frames, and light styles will only work with light frames.
will it only be cosmetic differences between the 2 styles?
Or would you have something like... heavy style makes you slower but you got more armor and beefier weapons while light style is faster but far less armor and can't equip the beefier weapons than heavy style got?

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
will it only be cosmetic differences between the 2 styles?
Or would you have something like... heavy style makes you slower but you got more armor and beefier weapons while light style is faster but far less armor and can't equip the beefier weapons than heavy style got?
That part is for a latter update :) But there is some relationship, yes.

Naku

Terraformer
Jul 26, 2016
That looks nice. Liek really nice. I think Bison looks better than Dancer - but i alwasy favored tanks in mmos.

Btw is this shield on Bison left arm just cosmetic or soem kind of equipemnt?

Status
Not open for further replies.