M2 Backers - Missing your title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hirdas

The Dollar Club
Aug 17, 2016
Not sure what is ment with backers sorry if i sound stupid, if it was to give a vote i did that but i didn't send money.

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
There was a pledge drive the covered all current process with the site, art and some fan service. This is still the beginning so you didn't miss much yet. Signing the petition is awesome to hear. Spread the word of what you see and read here to help garner more interest in Ember. It was announced another round of funding is going out in the near future. Welcome aboard the reaper team.

Ronyn

Commander
Staff member
Community Manager
Director of Marketing and Community
Jul 26, 2016
I pledged for the Emberite package which I think was $35.
Is this from the current milestone? Backer rewards (including titles) for the current milestone will be handed out after the campaign ends.

Rocket

Max Kahuna
Max Kahina
Jul 26, 2016
Australia
I pledged for the Emberite package which I think was $35.
Emberlite is in the current milestone, which is yet to finish. If you log into Indiegogo, go to your profile and check your contributions, it will tell you which ones you have backed.

Existing titles are from the campaign listed as "Ember Forums, Website & Art" while the current campaign is listed as "Ember - Massive Planetary Wargame". Titles for the current one get given out when it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.