DevTracker

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
Update 1.2
  • Improved signature collapsing, will now display 3 rows with rest gradually faded to hidden. Clicking the faded area will reveal the entire signature. Short signatures are exempted from collapsing.

Grummz

$6k package
Community Manager
Ember Dev
Jul 25, 2016
I really like where the new concept is going. It seems The Kaiju type battles would be fun. Especially, if we have abilities as players that would work with the THMPR's abilities. Like we can distract the monster, with risk to our safety, so the THMPR can setup a devastating attack. Give the THMPR abilities that we can issue commands for it to use.

Just brainstorming stuff here, I had my creative hat on.
I think you are onto something with the player/THMPR interaction here like setting up an attack.

Xeevis

Max Kahuna
Max Kahuna
Forum Tech
Jul 26, 2016
www.emberbot.com
pretty sure there's an option to hide signatures in individual preferences no?
Yes but that will disable them completely. EFD will hide them, but still allows you to show them on case-by-case basis. I plan to improve it so signatures show for like 2 lines and 3rd line will be fading into nothingness with option to fully expand on click so small signatures display in full while big sigs with a lot of text or images will show only partially. Implemented.

Last edited: