Y do you make it so hard to get the Game packs

Jun 14, 2018
New Zealand
I have tried 4 times how to get the packs and have not been able to get them.o_O So i give up on this Game now :confused:and you will not even care right:rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes: Y is there not just a buy now button= is that to hard for you to make :eek: HERE is one for you buy-now-button-1 .1.png get your pack ;)

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
There will be several chances to win one of the packs over the course of the next few months.

If, in case, you still don't manage to get one, there's always the kickstarter that should go live in a few months time. That will have the Big Pink 'BUY NOW' button you are looking for.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I'd like a button that is first red with white writing and when pressed it changes to writing purchased and instead of red it turns to bright green button.

Then again i like buttons that change colours very fast but it could be too much of a pain in the eyes hmm

I have tried 4 times how to get the packs and have not been able to get them.o_O So i give up on this Game now :confused:and you will not even care right:rolleyes::mad: :rolleyes: Y is there not just a buy now button= is that to hard for you to make :eek: HERE is one for you View attachment 2339 get your pack ;)
That is annoying i'd be frustrated too for sure but wouldn't give up, have you tried asking for help from crixa support?

If you have just have to wait because they are a small team and very busy. Oh and i do think they care but its difficult at times to respond to so many!

Nice button the shiny edges certainly make it standout :cool:

zdoofop

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
Noneofyourbeeswaxistan
I think he mean getting the pack, not upgrading.

The packge(s) were part of milestone 3 and are no longer available for purchase. There were however kind em8er fans who saw this coming and got extra 41 packs to give away to those that came in too late. The ONLY way to get them now is by winning one. The buying option ONLY allows you to upgrade an existing M3 package - NOT buy a new one.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I think he mean getting the pack, not upgrading.

The packge(s) were part of milestone 3 and are no longer available for purchase. There were however kind em8er fans who saw this coming and got extra 41 packs to give away to those that came in too late. The ONLY way to get them now is by winning one. The buying option ONLY allows you to upgrade an existing M3 package - NOT buy a new one.
ooh :oops:

Could there be new packs for the future milestone?

Maven

Kaiju Slayer
Max Kahuna
Philanthropist
Jul 26, 2016
ooh :oops:

Could there be new packs for the future milestone?
The next milestone is the Kickstarter, which will come with it's own set of perks/packs.

Upcoming planned deliverables (announced so far, in order of launch/release) are as follows:

1. Art demo: Players can log into servers, view the characters, omniframe and THMPRs up close in default terrain.

2. Omniframe movement demo: Jetpacks, Gliding, general Omniframe movement.

3. Vertical Slice: The big one. Thumping event. Use the THMPR to mine resources while defending against Tsi-Hu.

This will be followed by the launch of the Kickstarter.

Last edited:

Gordro

Omniframe Inventor
Jul 26, 2016
England
The guy does have a point. I was part of the M1 backers club and missed the M3, so when all the gubbins about the upgrade to packs to get the bike came out I was slightly confused, then miffed.

That said I got lucky and managed to get a lucky roll, grabbing one of the ones "Mavin the Awesome" gifted the community on Discord.

To the OP, just wait, there will be plenty of chances to grab the game before its released, not a huge point right now. Considering there isn't actually a game yet.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
The next milestone is the Kickstarter, which will come with it's own set of perks/packs.

Upcoming planned deliverables (announced so far, in order of launch/release) are as follows:

1. Art demo: Players can log into servers, view the characters, omniframe and THMPRs up close in default terrain.

2. Omniframe movement demo: Jetpacks, Gliding, general Omniframe movement.

3. Vertical Slice: The big one. Thumping event. Use the THMPR to mine resources while defending against Tsi-Hu.

This will be followed by the launch of the Kickstarter.
thanks for clearing that up it all makes sense now ah

To the OP, just wait, there will be plenty of chances to grab the game before its released,
That is superb so keeping in the loop for em8er certainly makes sense oh yes!

Jul 28, 2016
I'm in the same boat as many others here. I signed on early, then Life (that fickle sow that interrupts the best of plans) took me away from here for over a year (IIRC), and I missed everything, M1, M2, and M3.
Now all the Chief Chats happen while I'm at work and only have Discord on my tablet. I can hit the button/icon to be in the drawing, but if someone gets a duplicate pack and wants a tell to get it as a gift, I'm going to be waaay too slow due to no physical keyboard. C'est la vie...

On an unrelated note, what movie are the two guys in space armor from, @Pandagnome?

PS
My comments above sound whiny to me, and that's not how I intend them to be. I'm not looking for sympathy or a pity gift. I'm just saying that life isn't always what we want it to be. I got a wake up call to deal with some RL stuff, it's partly dealt with and I have some time for leisure activities again. Not a big deal.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
I really do hope there could be competitions and things in the forum for those who miss the discord stuff at least that way people can check forums and the competition could end in a week or something to give people plenty of time to take part.

On an unrelated note, what movie are the two guys in space armor from
The pilots in the driversuits are from the film Pacific rim movie piloting the Mech Gipsy Danger its a good film the second is good too

here is some info on it
http://pacificrim.wikia.com/wiki/Gipsy_Danger_(Jaeger)

This video is interesting about why the mechs use 2 pilots

As someone mentioned in a comment on youtube its like using dual core processors!

Naa not whiny just explaining in all the sea of writing in the forum we wouldnt know what others go through in the their daily life! Sometimes wonder if things can be much less complicated but find it much more managable with a good support network family/friends otherwise i'd already be in the psych ward by now :O

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
It was my home-based bank manager that put the handbrake on my Em8er funding :(
If your really nice to bank manager and give them flowers would make your home based bank manager forget the handbrake as you overwhelm them with flowers!

I don't suppose there is a pacific rim video game?
think there are mobile games but never played but have seen this looks interesting

Gordro

Omniframe Inventor
Jul 26, 2016
England
the film Pacific rim ....../ /.... its a good film
Yes this film is AWESOME

the second is good too
NO!"!! NOOOOO NO NO NO no no no

Pacific Rim 2 is the WORST film I have ever seen, and unlike bad taste, the crappyness of it does not make it good. Its truly a waste of your life to watch it.

In the UK, watching Pacific Rim 2 can be likened to spending the hour and a half listening to a Brexiteer talking about the benefits of leaving the UK.

Never watch it.

It will give you cooties just by being on your screen/TV