Wow, real life examples of ... FERROFLUID !!

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
The family and I were watching some tech videos on YouTube this evening.
We came across this one first, that mentions FERROFLUID !! :eek::eek::eek:
The segment begins at 6 mins, 15 secs. It's displayed in a device called, "Force Fluid". Check it out!

These others are linked in the original video's info box.

ForceFluid.com

MTR Designs - Ferrofluid:

TomTop.com

8 FOR EM-8ER :cool::cool::cool:

DinsdaleP13

NEW - SHIFTER
Jul 26, 2016
Arizona, U.S.A.
What happens if we drink it?
Super powers.

I've actually got a ferrofluid toy on my desk at work. I can take a picture of it if anyone's interested. It's a few years old, and the liquid it's suspended in is getting kinda murky. But oh well.

There's actually been talk about making pumps, and other useful devices with ferrofluid for the past few years.
https://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/ferrofluid-heart-mimics-human-biology-to-circulate-blood/

Here's a simple demonstration of how something like that might work.

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
What happens if we drink it?
my guess is we see everything in monochrome and all is like an old movie while having the symptoms of impulse purchases of magnets!

I've actually got a ferrofluid toy on my desk at work. I can take a picture of it if anyone's interested.
yes i am curious to see this flerrofluid toy thanks

Faeryl

Omni Ace
Staff member
Community Manager
Kaiju Slayer
Jul 26, 2016
Planet Earth, USA, East Coast
discord.gg
I have never seen that film.

Well to be honest, there weren't many (if any), seven year olds in the movie theater I saw it in. xD
In my opinion, it's intended audience, at the time, was teenagers and adults.

I think it's a good movie. It was Carey Elwes' seventh film and Robin Wright's first film. Peter Falk (aka: Columbo), Chris Sarandon, Andre the Giant, Billy Crystal, Carol Kane, and Christopher Guest just to name a few other celebrities who appear in the film. Dang it, now I want to go watch it again! xD

But now, back on topic ... yes @DinsdaleP13 I wouldn't mind a photo of the ferrofluid gadget you have.

8 FOR EM-8ER :cool::cool::cool: