♫Midget loves Ammara♫
♫Midget loves Ammara♫
♫Midget loves Ammara♫
♫Midget loves Ammara♫
♫Midget loves Ammara♫
♫Midget loves Ammara♫
♫Midget loves Ammara♫

BUT NOBODY LOVES MILHOUSE!

(EDIT: Thanks Ammara for the musical notes. From now on I'll like every post of yours. JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING. A cellphone doesn't EXPLODE enough for that)

Last edited:

Ammara

Jul 26, 2016
You can induce musical notes using "alt-codes"

1- With a regular desktop keyboard, hold down "Alt"
2- On the numpad to the right, press 1, then press 3.(Numbers above letters won't work, you need the numbers on the numpad. Yeah, it is weird).
3- Release "alt"
4- Enjoy the resulting notes ♥ ♪ ♫

Legend:
Alt+13 gives ♪
Alt+14 gives ♫
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuition fee: A highly-reliable EXPLOSIVE NUKE

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I'll have a new bucket for you to wear when you get back. Ammara will add the custom sparkles for you. Perhaps we can talk Joey into adding some BOOM pop caps around it so you can head butt things for BOOM....well pop pop but it'll work right?

Seriously though, sorry to hear that. We ain't goin' no where.

Jul 26, 2016
Seville, Southern Spain
I was forced to put my dog down due to bone cancer. I just don't feel like posting right now. Liking threads to screw with the stat counter is a different matter entirely.
I will be back to stalking forum members eventually.
At least your dog won't suffer anymore, I know that feeling too damn well... better if they don't suffer, it's heartbreaking. I couldn't have another dog since my last one :(

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
At least your dog won't suffer anymore, I know that feeling too damn well... better if they don't suffer, it's heartbreaking. I couldn't have another dog since my last one :(

For real. My first dog, well that I would call mine, I got when I was six. She lasted until I was 22. When you think of a boy's/young man's life over those years, that dog was always there. Took me well over a decade before I felt read for another one. Even then, only because he is the picture perfect husky/wolf mix I had always wanted.

Yes....I know I just dated myself a bit. I'm old. Leave me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.