What MMO's are you looking forward to?

Shanie

Omni Ace
Sep 23, 2018
I'm also interested in PSO2: New Genesis. Fast-paced yet feels purposeful, it pulls the fun parts of PSO2, which chiefly to me were the semi-open world environments with 16 people, and expands it to a full-open world with a ton of people. Essentially taking the good parts and underlining them. Nothing wrong with that.

Also, Star Citizen, of course. Slower than PSO2 and something you can play to chill, "The Dream" isn't coming for a long time but I think it's possible, and that makes me excited. I think it'll be the go-to game to play come retirement :p

No other MMOs or MMO-likes tickle the fancy that are these games. I'm expecting great things from Em8er. I'm hoping Em8er will have those Fast-paced elements with slower, back-end stuff. Vehicle maintenance with your fireteam while other people are out fighting, stuff like that.

Katsuragi

Omega Founder
Ark Liege
Jul 1, 2019
Portugal
I'm literally only interested in PSO2NGS.

HOWEVER FF XIV will always be in the pocket. There are particular reasons why I don't play it more (because I don't care about side content and I don't really have a group of friends I identify with playing it too), but it's literally the one PVE MMORPG I love.

Unless I was still a teen and being a mass pvp, boss camping with shifts, nolifer in Lineage II

Mahdi

Firstclaimer
Jul 26, 2016
South Carolina, US
I don't like talking about it because it's normally grounds for me to go on for hours and to ruin my mood for the day with nostalgia lmfao
I'm the same way about Dune. If someone wants to talk about Dune, I caution them first about my taking the next three hours of their lives. I have every novel and currently released films.

But it absolutely does not ruin my mood. I plan on seeing the movie in the theater multiple times to give what money I can to its success because warner brothers can just rollover dead with their damned HBO max launch...

Aug 14, 2016
Question, but does Em-8er have a mascot or spokesperson for the game? I ask thing because in games like PSO2 there are things like the comic characters who act like spokespeople for the game. For example.

Last edited:

Pandagnome

Kaiju Slayer
Fart Siege
Welcome Wagon
Happy Kaiju
Jul 27, 2016
Island of Tofu
Question, but does Em-8er have a mascot or spokesperson for the game? I ask thing because in games like PSO2 there are things like the comic characters who act like spokespeople for the game. For example.

I wonder if there could be cross over of pso2 and Em8er where some characters skins are in each others games.

Yes we do need a mascot even a small bunch of mascots adds cute charming factor(s)!